Moa going no where after all

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Moa going no where after all

Sam Moa is adamant he will play out his current contract with Sydney Roosters, quashing speculation he was set to make a premature exit from Bondi.

The Kiwi international prop's current deal concludes at the end of next year, but he has been linked to both Penrith and Manly ahead of the 2016 NRL season.

In fact the 29-year-old says he wants to play our his career with the Roosters.

"There is no change to my contract situation," Moa said on Thursday.

"I will be playing out my contract here with the Roosters. I'm happy here and as far as I am concerned that's where I will be staying. I just want to focus on my football, whatever happens in the future is going to be guided by my form. I feel I still have a lot to give and am still playing my best football."

Read more at SMH.com.au

More: http://www.zerotackle.com/nrl/moa-se...oosters-18196/
    "Qui audet adipiscitur"

WHO DARES WINS

great news - love his work
    There's a reason why the young and idealistic become the old and cynical.
    It's called experience.

Comment

That's great news.
      SUPER DRAGON!

Comment

How many players have said that they are staying put only to announce they are leaving a few weeks later?
        I wish Tomkins stuck to his original statement that he would play out his contract.
        I'll be happy to see Moa in the RWB round 1 next year.

Comment

The difference is though, Moa is a class act, while Tomkins is a rat faced gimp.

Allegedly.

Comment

Good to hear, he isn't the first to stay at the RWB , I think the boys have something special brewing.

Comment

Onya Sammy.

Now let's win another premiership.

Comment

Every coach would love to have Sam Moa. Great news.
                Embrace the Hate! JC

Comment

Originally posted by Kingsgrove-Loiner View Post
                  The difference is though, Moa is a class act, while Tomkins is a rat faced gimp.

Allegedly.
                  Pretty sure Tomkins genuinely is a rat faced gimp. Nothing alleged about it

Comment

Originally posted by BUDDY View Post
                    How many players have said that they are staying put only to announce they are leaving a few weeks later?
                    I wish Tomkins stuck to his original statement that he would play out his contract.
                    I'll be happy to see Moa in the RWB round 1 next year.
                    You made me laugh remembering Hegarty, a day after saying he's not going anywhere he then joins Souths.

Comment

Love Sam. And who says we're going to have a crap team next year?! That said, next year can take care of itself ... it's all about the present.

Comment

Moa would be captain if it weren't for the rule changes.
                        League sux but Roosters are a constant.
                        We lost another long term supporter on Monday, but nobody cares.
                        Stroke at 47??????
                        Stuff the NRL , and .................... what would I know, the world brings me down.

Comment

He has already stated that he will not be leaving. This is not a new revelation.

Comment

Originally posted by Teriyaki Chicken Boy View Post

Pretty sure Tomkins genuinely is a rat faced gimp. Nothing alleged about it
                            my uncles cousin said he is definatly a rat faced gimp. he read it some where apparently
                            1911 1912 1913 1923 1935 1936 1937 1940 1945 1974 1975 2002 2013 2018 2019 2020

Comment

Guessing this would rule out a play at a new fb. Ahh well. Most dominant forward pack continues.

Comment

Working...
                              X