X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AVO lodged against SKD

https://au.news.yahoo.com/nsw/a/2887...-kenny-dowall/

****ing hell.

Man they were apparently such a happy couple. He was even treating her kid as his own.

Tragic on so many levels.

Comment

There is no evidence he's done anything wrong as of yet.

Let's see how it plays out through the judicial system.

Comment

If she is anything like her mother then SKD should have no problems;

http://www.ntnews.com.au/news/northe...-1227105261200

Comment

I make no comment on what SKD may have done - or not.

But I think the law is a joke to have them in the midst of financial settlement negotiations over the breakdown of a de facto relationship that went for a whole 18 months.

Comment

Unless they share ownership of property or custody of a child why would there be any financial settlement in any form?

Comment

Back to rocks...

"Qui audet adipiscitur"

WHO DARES WINS

Comment

For sure.

How does an 18 month de facto relationship entitle someone to some of someone else's money? It's absurd.

And leads to AVOs being taken out as a legal strategy. Not that I'm suggesting that's what has happened here as I have NFI.

Comment

Another rubbish story about a poor black mother, who needed a well to do father to look after them, and pay all the bills, it'll be thrown out of court. Hope they enjoy life back in Darwin.

Comment

It would be terrible being in the media spotlight.
                    I'd be horrified to have my personal life shared for everyone to know and comment.

When people state players are overpaid, we need to consider what goes along with the fame...
                    Written and published on behalf of the Liberal Party, Queensland

Comment

Originally posted by Teriyaki Chicken Boy View Post
                      Unless they share ownership of property or custody of a child why would there be any financial settlement in any form?

How would I know? I just cut oranges.

Comment

Danish may need to start following a new club.

Comment

Originally posted by Thirteen View Post
                          Danish may need to start following a new club.
                          😁😁😁😁

Comment

If she is anything like her putrid mother he is better off without her !!!!!

Comment

It's very sad but in some circumstances it's not real difficult to get an AVO. It comes down to violence, threats of violence or damage to property. So two people can own a Tele, one get pissed off and smash it, and the other applies for an AVO for damage to property. Plenty of times an AVO has been taken out by the first person who gets legal advice. Their lawyer jumps all over the chance. It's not a charge or an arrest so SKD should continue to play until there is evidence that warrants him standing down. If in fact there is any.

That's not to say he hasn't done anything wrong. I wouldn't have a clue. But an avo means nothing. So many get dropped prior to the court hearing coz the two parties fall madly in love again, it ain't funny.
                              Embrace the Hate! JC

Comment

Working...
                              X