AVO lodged against SKD

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Burnt Rooster View Post
    I know its had to believe but scrupluios women have been known to get out AVO's to make future settlement payouts easier to get, in all SKD's time at the club, I don't think I have ever seen him throw a punch on the field, or not have a big smile on his dial, he is a very laidback character, not the sort of person who would need a AVO out against him, I would think. Lets all hope it gets sorted asap, and SKD can move on with his life, learning a valuable lesson.
    Wtf would you know about what goes on behind closed doors in someone else's personal life? Don't presume to know someone based on watching them play sport for 80mins a week.

Comment

Originally posted by redwhiteblue View Post
      Correction - you had some wonderful female Roosters fans on here as there will be one less now as from today. I don't know what's been in the waters these past few days but the vitriol spat out towards one another on this place is actually quite scary and unpleasant. A forum is a community and one should feel safe in one's community.
      Just for the record Bondi Boy, some of us ladies do have our own property and investment portfolios, contribute to our own Super, run businesses and pay taxes and donate to charities. We don't all sponge off men or sit on sofas eating chocolates watching daytime television whilst the menfolk are all out digging ditches or killing wild boar for dinner. There are some of us who do try to treat others with care and respect, and not expect a handout in return, no matter what the nature of the relationship.
      Good post and I support everything you say. I had a comment on the first or second page regarding the bullshit people have come up with in response to an AVO application, without any further information or insight into the situation. He's a Rooster..couldn't possibly have done anything wrong. Just let the courts find the truth and hopefully he is innocent but the women bashing is unacceptable. It's retards like half of this thread that do stop legitimate women who are victims of DV from coming forward due to fear of victim blaming and being labelled as manipulative or vengeful.

Comment

Regardless of a man or women being the victim, i don't know how some folk think that they are owed something for sitting on their ass and not contributing. If you have bought a house together, then a 50/50 split is just logical to me. If a party owned something before meeting and living with another person, then only the money put in from the time of their relationship should be split, not the overall property worth.

Am i on my own in this thinking?

Comment

I have no idea what has gone on but the fact the club knew about it for a while and SKD has played tends me to believe that this hasn't involved any violence against the woman otherwise I am sure SKD would have put his hand up and he would have been stood down until it went to court.
          RWB you are much bigger than some of the idiots on this forum.

Comment

He has been playing the last few weeks like it may be his last.
            Sickie Lame .... King of Bestiality

Comment

Too many assumptions being made here from a bunch of people who know nothing.
              SKD hasn't been charged with anything.

Comment

And also in response to a comment on the closed thread about 'the fans owning the game', really? Then I'd like a refund due to all the faulty and dysfunctional parts! I've never once considered that being a Roosters member gave me the entitlement to manipulate or play God with someone else's life. How frighteningly arrogant and a great display of control freak tendencies. I just want to watch my own team for 80 minutes a week and get a little enjoyment out of it.It should not be this hard but some of you choose to make it so. We can't always get the results we want, whether it be in life or footy, so some of you need to just relax and enjoy the life granted us.
                You said this last time someone said something you didn't agree with.

Comment

And also in response to a comment on the closed thread about 'the fans owning the game', really? Then I'd like a refund due to all the faulty and dysfunctional parts! I've never once considered that being a Roosters member gave me the entitlement to manipulate or play God with someone else's life. How frighteningly arrogant and a great display of control freak tendencies. I just want to watch my own team for 80 minutes a week and get a little enjoyment out of it.It should not be this hard but some of you choose to make it so. We can't always get the results we want, whether it be in life or footy, so some of you need to just relax and enjoy the life granted us.
                  I guess that's aimed at me.

I am not the first to say the fans own the game.

But thanks for your psychological profiling anyway. Based on erroneous assumptions but, hey, your professional indemnity insurance should cover the negligence Doctor.

Weren't you leaving?
                  Last edited by Johnny Tobin; 07-18-2015, 11:13 AM.

Comment

On Bondi Boy, the comments are inappropriate for sure. But reading between the lines I think he may have been battered financially in a relationship. Either that or he is an unstable teenager. Either way he should get our sympathy not our scorn.

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny Tobin View Post

I guess that's aimed at me.

I am not the first to say the fans own the game.

But thanks for your psychological profiling anyway. Based on erroneous assumptions but, hey, your professional indemnity insurance should cover the negligence Doctor.

Weren't you leaving?
                      I'd argue no one 'owns' the game of rugby league. The game, like all sport and other freedoms we are extended in this country, exists for 1 to 101 year olds to enjoy in all sorts of forms - player, fan, parent, ref, sponsors, volunteer what ever. The righteousness displayed in your comments, (particularly your comments in the other thread regarding booing and call Freddy the halfwit name you used) are from the same line of actions as to why our game is dragged through shitter continuously. Those being the self righteous actions of administrators, players (Carney, Bird, Dugan, Ferguson etc etc), fans (bulldogs earlier this year etc), deadbeat parents abusing refs at kids sports. List could go on.

On booing it's serious levels of sad watching a grown man boo. For all we know you could be shit at your job, wouldn't excuse every customer/stakeholder coming abusing you for sake getting their petulant emotions out.

Comment

Originally posted by The Sack View Post
                        He has been playing the last few weeks like it may be his last.
                        More like playing like he has the solid support of those close to him.
                        The Internet is a place for posting silly things
                        Try and be serious and you will look stupid
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by <ME> View Post

I'd argue no one 'owns' the game of rugby league. The game, like all sport and other freedoms we are extended in this country, exists for 1 to 101 year olds to enjoy in all sorts of forms - player, fan, parent, ref, sponsors, volunteer what ever. The righteousness displayed in your comments, (particularly your comments in the other thread regarding booing and call Freddy the halfwit name you used) are from the same line of actions as to why our game is dragged through shitter continuously. Those being the self righteous actions of administrators, players (Carney, Bird, Dugan, Ferguson etc etc), fans (bulldogs earlier this year etc), deadbeat parents abusing refs at kids sports. List could go on.

On booing it's serious levels of sad watching a grown man boo. For all we know you could be shit at your job, wouldn't excuse every customer/stakeholder coming abusing you for sake getting their petulant emotions out.
                          I agree it's sad to see a grown man boo. I wouldn't do it now. But I have no problem with people who do.

Comment

Originally posted by <ME> View Post

My job isn't a spectator sport that people buy tickets to watch.. Ridiculous comparison.

Comment

this a blessing for SKD
                              If anything it will help his focus
                              if its an attempt to smear him it can only back fire
                              if its genuine it will warn him to stay out of trouble
                              "Qui audet adipiscitur"

WHO DARES WINS

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny Tobin View Post

Weren't you leaving?
                                ROFLMFAO that is hilarious considering you have done more backflips about leaving than DCE, Mundane and Blacklock combined.

The FlogPen .

You know it makes sense.

Comment

Working...
                                X