Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am....shocked.

Of all the guys...we will have to wait.

I pray it's a beat up.... Accidental pun...and he is not guilty of anything physical or nasty.

Comment

This guy epitomizes rocks and diamonds. He should be the definition for it. Just as he was about to have his best season to date, he matches it with a negative of even worse magnitude.

Comment

Originally posted by Danish View Post
        The charges against him are not good at all.

He is my favourite rooster, but if found guilty he should be shown the door by the roosters and banned by the NRL.

I'm sure he'll be allowed to pay until his case is heard, but honestly I'd prefer we stood him down until the trial. If he clears his name then bring him back straight away.

his court date is set as 27th July according to articles. Would this mean a ruling could be made on this date or will the process be dragged out for months?
        Many Months.

Unless he pleads guilty. Then it's just months.

Comment

Hi Moderators

There are two or three threads on this topic....could they be merged perchance?

Comment

Originally posted by Jacks Fur Coat View Post
            I am....shocked.

Of all the guys...we will have to wait.

I pray it's a beat up.... Accidental pun...and he is not guilty of anything physical or nasty.
            I've been feeling sick and sad all day. You of all people know how much he's been my all time favourite Rooster. I'm kind of glad my 10 year old mobile phone finally died today..I think a little piece of me went with it.

OK, J Tobin... I'm leaving the building now...
            "Those who care about you can hear you, even when you are quiet" - Steve Maraboli

Comment

Originally posted by redwhiteblue View Post
              I've been feeling sick and sad all day. You of all people know how much he's been my all time favourite Rooster. I'm kind of glad my 10 year old mobile phone finally died today..I think a little piece of me went with it.

I certainly do B..

It's gut wrenching... But let the truth out before anything else.

And...don't go....soon it will be JT and the tumbleweeds.... And no that's not a country band!

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny Tobin View Post

Many Months.

Unless he pleads guilty. Then it's just months.

That is genuinely annoying. If he pleads not guilty we'll have this hanging over us all through the finals. If he pleads guilty at least it will be out of the way early as we'll surely stand him down immediately.

Ultimately I hope it is all proven wrong and he is found innocent, but **** me the details of the charges seem to make that at bit unlikely

Comment

Unfortunately because he is a sportsman it will be plastered all over the papers and not a food look. The average joe blow is not spoken about.

All i hope it is, is something similar to grant hackett when he made a mess in his house, and not actual physical violence.

Comment

Originally posted by redwhiteblue View Post

Nah. Stick around.

Just leave the profiling to the experts.

Comment

Originally posted by Danish View Post

That is genuinely annoying. If he pleads not guilty we'll have this hanging over us all through the finals. If he pleads guilty at least it will be out of the way early as we'll surely stand him down immediately.

Ultimately I hope it is all proven wrong and he is found innocent, but **** me the details of the charges seem to make that at bit unlikely
                      Please let me know the details of the charges. As they haven't been publicly released yet I am keen to know what they are.

Comment

Originally posted by milanja View Post
                        Unfortunately because he is a sportsman it will be plastered all over the papers and not a good look. The average joe blow is not spoken about.

All i hope it is, is something similar to grant hackett when he made a mess in his house, and not actual physical violence.
                        Yep. Maximum impact.

Comment

Originally posted by Thirteen View Post

Please let me know the details of the charges. As they haven't been publicly released yet I am keen to know what they are.
                          Fletch has the link on the 'SKD Charged' thread.

Comment

Media Release Archive

Man charged with assault, malicious damage, other offences - Maroubra

Saturday, 18 July 2015 03:35:08 PM
                            Police from Eastern Beaches Local Area Command have charged a 28-year-old man with assault occasioning actual bodily harm, malicious damage, and other offences.

The alleged offences were reported to police on 16 July 2015.

Following police inquiries, the man attended Maroubra Police Station about 7am today (Saturday 18 July 2015).

He was arrested and charged with 10 offences, specifically:
                            • Assault occasioning actual bodily harm;
                            • Common assault (six counts);
                            • Destroy or damage property;
                            • Use carriage service to menace/harass/offend; and
                            • Stalk/intimidate intend fear physical etc harm.

It’s alleged the offences occurred between 10 October 2014 and 24 June 2015.

The man has been granted conditional bail to appear before Waverley Local Court on Thursday 23 July 2015.
                            Very heavy.

Comment

Originally posted by Thirteen View Post

they have been released:
                              The Kiwi international attended Maroubra police station at 7am and was charged with:
                              • Assault occasioning actual bodily harm;
                              • Common assault (six counts);
                              • Destroy or damage property;
                              • Use carriage service to menace/harass/offend; and
                              • Stalk/intimidate intend fear physical etc harm.

Read more: http://www.smh.com.au/rugby-league/s...#ixzz3gERsMpyJ

Comment

Looks heavy the assault charges
                                He needs to be suspended immediately
                                No excuses.......
                                Hope our club does the right moves to preserve our good name
                                wish SKD the best
                                "Qui audet adipiscitur"

WHO DARES WINS

Comment

Working...
                                X