• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Darkone View Post
    Looks heavy the assault charges
    He needs to be suspended immediately
    No excuses.......
    Hope our club does the right moves to preserve our good name
    wish SKD the best
    Be interesting to see what those same ppl who bagged the nrl and souths for letting kirisome continue to play think about skd. I hope the club wasn't aware of these issues..

Comment

Originally posted by Bigchook View Post

Be interesting to see what those same ppl who bagged the nrl and souths for letting kirisome continue to play think about skd. I hope the club wasn't aware of these issues..
      It's a bit different. He plead guilty and kept playing. SKD by all accounts is pleading not guilty.

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny Tobin View Post

It's a bit different. He plead guilty and kept playing. SKD by all accounts is pleading not guilty.
        If he has hit a women they are the same character, he would of been the last player from our team i would of picked to be involved in something like this.

Comment

Originally posted by milanja View Post

If he has hit a women they are the same character, he would of been the last player from our team i would of picked to be involved in something like this.
          Yes. If he is found guilty I will agree.

Comment

Innocent until proven guilty. Im not making any judgments yet. Lets see what evidence is presented.

Comment

Originally posted by Darkone View Post
              Looks heavy the assault charges
              He needs to be suspended immediately
              No excuses.......
              Hope our club does the right moves to preserve our good name
              wish SKD the best
              Looks heavy but remember that an assault is anything that makes somebody feel scared (and that's the bulk of the charges, multiple assaults). Assaults are common when there's an argument between hostile ex's.

The one I'm mostly worries about the the actual bodily harm... that's the charge suggesting he's done some damage. I don't know what he's alleged to have done and I wasn't there, so all I can do is wait for the court to decide.

Comment

No matter the result or circumstances
                am glad the club has stepped up & suspended him
                "Qui audet adipiscitur"

WHO DARES WINS

Comment

Redwhiteblue, stay right where you are

Bondi Boy, I did not put up the possible outcome for you to use as aplatform against women, the greater majority of women do not take ex partners to the cleaners,
                  if you have a problem then please do not quote me.

Last edited by Jan; 07-19-2015, 08:48 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Jan View Post

Redwhiteblue, stay right where you are

Bondi Boy, I did not put up the possible outcome for you to use as aplatform against women, the greater majority of women do not take ex partners to the cleaners,
                    if you have a problem then please do not quote me.

Im sure you didnt. But you left the door well and truly open for that to happen.
                    When you trust your television
                    what you get is what you got
                    Cause when they own the information
                    they can bend it all they want

John Mayer

Comment

• Originally posted by Jacks Fur Coat View Post

I certainly do B..

It's gut wrenching... But let the truth out before anything else.

And...don't go....soon it will be JT and the tumbleweeds.... And no that's not a country band!
                      Thank you kindly for the sentiment Jack but we both know this is no longer the place for me and it's time for me to move on...I need a change and sometimes our old habits hold us back from doing something new, exciting and healthy with our lives. I had a lot of fun on both here and the old forums but time moves on and so do people.

And yes the truth is slowly trickling out the way I knew it would about SKD. Karma will be unkind to those who try and derail the lives of others with lies and deceit. I'm very grateful that SKD has the proper support he needs as some aren't always that lucky. That says a lot about the man he is.
                      "Those who care about you can hear you, even when you are quiet" - Steve Maraboli

Comment

• This might seem a stretch but...

...listening to Paul Kent's strong defence of SKD I get the feeling that he knows a lot of inside info about the case.

He keeps on talking strongly about "innocent until proven guilty" and letting him have his day in court.

Comment

• I doubt Paul Kent knows anymore than we do. He admitted he called for Brett Stewart to be stood down and banned for a long period based on the initial version of events that took place. After what transpired he said he didn't want to make the same mistake again.

Comment

• Paul Kent does not know the entire truth. Shaun is innocent however.

Comment

• Kents only playing Good cop to Becs bad cop .

Comment

• Originally posted by milanja View Post

It's different because you're innocent until proven guilty. If you plead guilty then you've confessed to the crime.

Like it or not, an employer can't sack somebody for being arrested because they are innocent.

Comment

Working...
                                X