AVO lodged against SKD

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ROC181 View Post

True. Fergo has a shocking style in tackling at times. And we expect him to be FB next year? Robbo has a lot of work next year.
    Let's hope SKD can get himself straight soon.
    Ironic given how many people wanted him sacked over the years.

Comment

• Originally posted by ism22 View Post

Ironic given how many people wanted him sacked over the years.
      Yep.

Pre the 2013 GF he was our most maligned player, people wanted him gone for Moga.

Comment

Not saying they are definitely legit but DV sorta rolls that way. It's regularly the whole 'before marriage he was so nice... he always chose my clothes for me, made me go out everywhere with him, drove me everywhere...etc and treated me like a porsciline doll... then years down the track I realised this was his way of controlling me and abusing me'.

Forget the name but when I did family law there was a feminist lawyer who wrote about this really articulately. Given the charges it's possible that he's... for example... controlled her over a 2 year period. He coulda controlled all their money, told her when she can go our, made her wear the clothes he likes, told her she can't go to NT or attend events with her indigenous family, disallowed access to certain friends, read all her e-mails and texts. These are all 'assaults' that people don't think of as as DV because there's no outward aggression. But... they're controlling and victims live in constant fear of some form of harm if they don't conform. Then when she says 'eff this I'm walking out' he's possibly gone and hit her (hence the single battery he's charged with).

This is all theoretical and I'm not saying this definitely happened. However, getting 'spoiled' can be a lady being subjected to constant assaults over a prolonged period without realising it's all wrong. It's very common for victims to report nothing until the end when they see some violence and separate themself from the relationship... which can trigger insight into the nature of it.

Again not saying this happened, just mentioning it for the purposenof understanding.
        Hmmm, feminist lawyer wrote that.

And it's entirely possible he's done nothing of the sort.
        Yes, it is all theoretical, major theoretical.
        Speaking of money...seems [according to Weidler's article in the Sun Herald recently] the relationship started to go south when she resigned from her job ... to try to qualify for the Rio Olympics.
        According to Weidler's article the most serious charge he faces is allegedly grabbing her arm, leaving a bruise...last October.
        If this is indeed true, .....how the hell is he ever going to be able to defend that charge, did she go to the police? ....why did he allegedly grab her arm, and in what circumstances.

For the benefit of the feminist lawyer etc;

One third of the victims of domestic violence are men...but who cares?

Here, in this article on A Current Affair is a man who hit a woman...he hit the woman...allegedly after 12 hours of abuse at her hands...allegedly hit on the head 50 times, dragged to the ground by the testicles 5 times, put up with in his face abuse...
        He's upset because he can no longer say that he's never hit a woman.

Another man who is a domestic violence victim states in the video that when he finally went to the Police the female cop dismissed him, saying "man up and deal with it".

http://aca.ninemsn.com.au/article/90...-violence-dads

Comment

Not saying they are definitely legit but DV sorta rolls that way. It's regularly the whole 'before marriage he was so nice... he always chose my clothes for me, made me go out everywhere with him, drove me everywhere...etc and treated me like a porsciline doll... then years down the track I realised this was his way of controlling me and abusing me'.

Forget the name but when I did family law there was a feminist lawyer who wrote about this really articulately. Given the charges it's possible that he's... for example... controlled her over a 2 year period. He coulda controlled all their money, told her when she can go our, made her wear the clothes he likes, told her she can't go to NT or attend events with her indigenous family, disallowed access to certain friends, read all her e-mails and texts. These are all 'assaults' that people don't think of as as DV because there's no outward aggression. But... they're controlling and victims live in constant fear of some form of harm if they don't conform. Then when she says 'eff this I'm walking out' he's possibly gone and hit her (hence the single battery he's charged with).

This is all theoretical and I'm not saying this definitely happened. However, getting 'spoiled' can be a lady being subjected to constant assaults over a prolonged period without realising it's all wrong. It's very common for victims to report nothing until the end when they see some violence and separate themself from the relationship... which can trigger insight into the nature of it.

Again not saying this happened, just mentioning it for the purposenof understanding.
          More often than not its bullshit snd she said he said.The lawyers know it and use this to their clients advantage. This world a dirty world
          When you trust your television
          what you get is what you got
          Cause when they own the information
          they can bend it all they want

John Mayer

Comment

• Cops should not be charging people...and courts should not be convicting people...without proper evidence
            ie...medical evidence, forensic evidence etc.

"5 years ago, on Aug 3 at 6.05 pm my husband hit me on the arm with a cookbook" [after I threw a plate at him, omitted] is not proper evidence.

This world is indeed dirty...dirty to the core.

Comment

• Originally posted by roostersrule2 View Post
              Yep.

Pre the 2013 GF he was our most maligned player, people wanted him gone for Moga.
              Lets be honest here ok, this year he's been one of our best and has been consistantly good, but if we are honest here the terms Rocks and diamonds, flippers for hands and SKD moments didn't come from nothing. Jeez people have short memories.

Comment

• Originally posted by darcy View Post
                Cops should not be charging people...and courts should not be convicting people...without proper evidence
                ie...medical evidence, forensic evidence etc.

"5 years ago, on Aug 3 at 6.05 pm my husband hit me on the arm with a cookbook" [after I threw a plate at him, omitted] is not proper evidence.

This world is indeed dirty...dirty to the core.
                your trolling is getting tiresome

Comment

• Originally posted by Hollus View Post

your trolling is getting tiresome
                  If the cops don't have proper evidence, innocent people get convicted ...and tossed in prison;

Here is a perfect example;

http://www.news.com.au/entertainment...-1227388771229

A retired teacher wrongly jailed for having sex with two eight-year-old boys wants an investigation after spending more than two years in jail. Josephine Greensill was jailed in 2010 over incidents that allegedly took place 30 years earlier — that she had sex, including full sexual intercourse, with two eight-year-old boys when she was their year three teacher at Bayswater Primary School, 28km east of Melbourne CBD.
                  After two-and-a-half years in prison she was finally acquitted, with the judgement concluding there was a ‘real likelihood’ that her accusers had collaborated, and a ‘real possibility’ that the evidence against her had been concocted.
                  ABC TV’s Australian Story told that Greensill still has not had an apology for being wrongfully convicted and jailed and is but a shell of the woman she once was.
                  Greensill was found guilty by a jury of nine of 20 sexual abuse charges after two men made police statements in 2007 accusing their former teacher of assaulting them in a tent in her backyard.

There was no medical evidence, no forensic evidence and no eyewitnesses,” Stary said.

#####

Just because people allege things doesn't mean they happened and are true.

Comment

Hmmm, feminist lawyer wrote that.

And it's entirely possible he's done nothing of the sort.
                    Yes, it is all theoretical, major theoretical.
                    Speaking of money...seems [according to Weidler's article in the Sun Herald recently] the relationship started to go south when she resigned from her job ... to try to qualify for the Rio Olympics.
                    According to Weidler's article the most serious charge he faces is allegedly grabbing her arm, leaving a bruise...last October.
                    If this is indeed true, .....how the hell is he ever going to be able to defend that charge, did she go to the police? ....why did he allegedly grab her arm, and in what circumstances.

For the benefit of the feminist lawyer etc;

One third of the victims of domestic violence are men...but who cares?

Here, in this article on A Current Affair is a man who hit a woman...he hit the woman...allegedly after 12 hours of abuse at her hands...allegedly hit on the head 50 times, dragged to the ground by the testicles 5 times, put up with in his face abuse...
                    He's upset because he can no longer say that he's never hit a woman.

Another man who is a domestic violence victim states in the video that when he finally went to the Police the female cop dismissed him, saying "man up and deal with it".

http://aca.ninemsn.com.au/article/90...-violence-dads

Sure. And as I've said elsewhere, I have previously been dragged through the court system because a crazy ex made a few false allegations... so it definitely happens (despite the fact most people don't make up allegations statistically speaking).

Guess I was just pointing out the fact that allegations don't always come out right away. DV is often characterised by abuse over an extended period of time (often without physical violence). Not saying the charges are definitely legit (I haven't seen the charges or the evidence)... but not saying they are definitely false on the grounds that they came out later on. I have NFI what happened inside their house.

PS - our friend claiming to be a cop has gone missing in these conversations. Last time we spoke he was quite sure that cops never got charges wrong, they jist occasionally failed to convince the court. Any comments mate?
                    Last edited by ism22; 08-17-2015, 09:29 AM.

Comment

Just because people allege things doesn't mean they happened and are true.[/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR]
                      And just because people (mostly women) don't report things doesn't mean DV is not happening!
                      Give it a rest BB and let the court do its job. For every piece of evidence you can post on here about men being falsely charged with DV I can post about 10 cases of women too scared to report domestic violence which leads to men getting away with DV and remaining uncharged.
                      So stop trolling.
                      And my comment does not indicate I believe SKD to be guilty. That is for the court to decide.

Comment

• I am starting to think that we may not see SDK for a very long time.

Peris's last BF was dragged through the court when they broke up last time. Even though she hit him, she felt threatened when he smashed her phone so he was brought up on charges.

I am not condoning violence in any way but these heated arguments happen when relationships breakdown.
                        SKD has 10 charges and if you throw enough mud something may to stick. I think SKD is worried about the same thing.
                        He has been accused of stalking and using a carriage device so they probably have txt messages.

The NRL will be under so much pressure to suspend him for a very long time if any allegations are proven in court.

My understanding is that only one charge was for physically hurting her and that was because he grabbed her arm. The rest for emotional trauma. Social media will go into meltdown and he will be portrayed as a woman beater.
                        Again I think this is what SKD is so worried about and rightly so.

Please be aware that I have no inside information and all this is just my thoughts from what I have read in the media.

I hope that when SKD gets his day in court that he is treated the same as any other member of the community. He has not been afforded this so far and it is obviously taking its toll.

Good luck SKD, not everyone has jumped on the social media bandwagon.

You have a lot of support, not just in the Pen but throughout society.

Comment

• Originally posted by Arties Pie View Post

Lets be honest here ok, this year he's been one of our best and has been consistantly good, but if we are honest here the terms Rocks and diamonds, flippers for hands and SKD moments didn't come from nothing. Jeez people have short memories.

There were many on here who were also saying he would NEVER be any good and wanted him gone.
                          Originally posted by turk-283
                          Kurt 79 - Kags 0..

Comment

70 yr old, not a teenager...unstable is a matter of opinion, and for others to judge.

Some of what I wrote could've been worded better, and one very short post should not have been written at all.
                            Have seen many men battered financially and psychologically in relationships...as in Jan's post that detailed her son's plight, on which I commented.

teriyakichicken boy agreed with what I wrote in that post ...the one about 'never let them live with you' [in defacto relationships]...'never let them change their mailing address to yours' etc

What's RedWhiteBlue think she's doing leaving.
                            Gee, some old codger gets all outraged about Jan's son's situation and the situation of similar other men [including possibly SKD] and women start leaving the forum..........ridiculous.
                            BB/Darcy, your original post was disgraceful and offensive to women and there are no excuses for it. It was one of the first posts I read after returning to the site after a month away and thought it best not to respond to it, because I probably would have been banned. Little wonder there are so few female supporters on football forums when sexist b/s like what you posted is accepted. I certainly didn't return again in a hurry.

Taking advantage of a situation works both ways - plenty of men bludge off their female partners. I say that with experience, though thankfully I managed to escape financially unscathed at least.

I hope that SKD has the support that he needs to handle the situation he's found himself in. I personally don't believe he is guilty of what he has been accused of and will support him as a person and a player. I suspect he's just involved himself with the wrong type of person. If the daughter is anything like the mother, he's in for a long, hard slog to clear his name.

NC
                            Supporting the RW&B, through good times and bad times.

Comment

• Originally posted by Team Evil View Post
                              I am starting to think that we may not see SDK for a very long time.

Peris's last BF was dragged through the court when they broke up last time. Even though she hit him, she felt threatened when he smashed her phone so he was brought up on charges.

I am not condoning violence in any way but these heated arguments happen when relationships breakdown.
                              SKD has 10 charges and if you throw enough mud something may to stick. I think SKD is worried about the same thing.
                              He has been accused of stalking and using a carriage device so they probably have txt messages.

The NRL will be under so much pressure to suspend him for a very long time if any allegations are proven in court.

My understanding is that only one charge was for physically hurting her and that was because he grabbed her arm. The rest for emotional trauma. Social media will go into meltdown and he will be portrayed as a woman beater.
                              Again I think this is what SKD is so worried about and rightly so.

Please be aware that I have no inside information and all this is just my thoughts from what I have read in the media.

I hope that when SKD gets his day in court that he is treated the same as any other member of the community. He has not been afforded this so far and it is obviously taking its toll.

Good luck SKD, not everyone has jumped on the social media bandwagon.

You have a lot of support, not just in the Pen but throughout society.

Yes, grabber her arm - hardly "bashed" her as some are saying.

And there is another broken mobile here and ...... that's when she felt threatened.

Comment

• Sounds like she's losing one phone per boyfriend.

Hope she's on a flexible plan to cover replacement at value, repairs etc.

Comment

Working...
                                X