AVO lodged against SKD

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by novice chook View Post

BB/Darcy, your original post was disgraceful and offensive to women and there are no excuses for it. It was one of the first posts I read after returning to the site after a month away and thought it best not to respond to it, because I probably would have been banned. Little wonder there are so few female supporters on football forums when sexist b/s like what you posted is accepted. I certainly didn't return again in a hurry.

Taking advantage of a situation works both ways - plenty of men bludge off their female partners. I say that with experience, though thankfully I managed to escape financially unscathed at least.

I hope that SKD has the support that he needs to handle the situation he's found himself in. I personally don't believe he is guilty of what he has been accused of and will support him as a person and a player. I suspect he's just involved himself with the wrong type of person. If the daughter is anything like the mother, he's in for a long, hard slog to clear his name.

NC
    Right on NC. Glad to have you back. It's good to get some female support sometimes.

Comment

• I can actually see what happened that led up to this. Someone told a policeman his duty.

And I want you to go out there... You, nobody else. None of your little minions. I want you to go out there. And I want you to punish the person who's responsible for murdering this poor little mobile. Is that understood?
      SUPER DRAGON!

Comment

• Originally posted by Jacks Fur Coat View Post
        Sounds like she's losing one phone per boyfriend.

Hope she's on a flexible plan to cover replacement at value, repairs etc.
        Lol. She does have an unfortunate recent history of getting her phone smashed by partners.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jacks Fur Coat View Post
          Sounds like she's losing one phone per boyfriend.

Hope she's on a flexible plan to cover replacement at value, repairs etc.
          She does. It's called the court.

Comment

• I think it's time for Shaun to play. It's been 6 weeks now, and if he's done nothing wrong, he should be ok to play. I get that he misses 2-3 weeks, but his team needs him now. He won't be judged.

Comment

• Originally posted by BIG O View Post
              I think it's time for Shaun to play. It's been 6 weeks now, and if he's done nothing wrong, he should be ok to play. I get that he misses 2-3 weeks, but his team needs him now. He won't be judged.
              That's what i don't understand either, if he has done nothing wrong, I'd like to see him come out and stick it to the media and his detractors, while helping his teammates keep our season going strong.

Comment

• Originally posted by milanja View Post

That's what i don't understand either, if he has done nothing wrong, I'd like to see him come out and stick it to the media and his detractors, while helping his teammates keep our season going strong.
                Well if it was that simple then we would be treating mental health in the same ways as the 80's which is like ignoring it. No one here has any knowledge or understanding of what is going in his head.
                Surely we've seen the recent news on rugby league players suffering from depression and other mental issues?

Perhaps the current situation may inspire him to return but that's his decision, not the fans.

I do worry though that even though he was on such great form, would he be able to regain it if he took the field this weekend? For his confidence to be fully back, we're just going to give him some time.

Comment

• It would be nice for SKD to commit "Yes I'll be back" or "No I won't be back". We don't know. Maybe he has.
                  I think if I was wrongly accused of bashing a women I'd also have some mental issues.
                  I just wish he could come out and make a statement, "I'm innocent."

Comment

• Originally posted by Thirteen View Post
                    It would be nice for SKD to commit "Yes I'll be back" or "No I won't be back". We don't know. Maybe he has.
                    I think if I was wrongly accused of bashing a women I'd also have some mental issues.
                    I just wish he could come out and make a statement, "I'm innocent."

Mate I would suggest "his people" have told him not to comment publicly until all is said and done... wise.

Anyway imagine how mentally tough it would be for a semi educated rugby league professional to have to speak on issues so gut churning as this...with a hungry media and judgmental public?

I say forget about footy this year SKD...come back in 2016 a stronger wiser man.

Comment

• At the end of the day, footy is just a game. Wishing you a speedy recovery SKD!
                      I sincerely hope the boys can win it for you this year, and that you will join them during he lap of honour!

Comment

• Word is Jessica Peris is now in a relationship with Beau Champion.... Dumb founded ...

Comment

• While SKD continues to struggle, it's business per usual for the "victim" on her instagram account.
                          Last edited by Waerea-Beast!; 08-25-2015, 10:57 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Monaco's Fan Club View Post
                            Word is Jessica Peris is now in a relationship with Beau Champion.... Dumb founded ...
                            She seems to change boyfriends every time her phone plan expires.

Comment

• Originally posted by BUDDY View Post

She seems to change boyfriends every time her phone plan expires.
                              Hahahahahaa...too funny

Comment

• Seriously everyone.

Firstly, football is the least of SKD's worries right now. How can he focus on football, executing gameplans, tackling, scoring tries, when he has a BIG court case hanging over his head right now, innocent or otherwise.

Secondly, it's not just a matter of saying I'm innocent. Because you can't look at the charges in clear black and white. There are areas of grey. For every thing she has accused him of there is no doubt a counter argument from SKD. Mitigating circumstances, provocation. On BOTH sides.

Finally, SKD has enough on his plate without having to worry about whether he is letting his teammates down by not being there to help when we're down on troops.

There is more to life than football. And everyone is different. Some people can cope with this sort of stress better than others. Some can block it out and put their energies into something else - such as football. Others can't.

Comment

Working...
                                X