AVO lodged against SKD

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Andrew Walker View Post

I think there is a little more to it than just this I for one second do not believe or have never believed that we would see SKD playing till this mess is sorted by the courts
    So you think this staying in hospital thing is one big ruse? He is good to go but was sent there by the club. Somehow I just don't think so.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cockadoodledoo View Post

So you think this staying in hospital thing is one big ruse? He is good to go but was sent there by the club. Somehow I just don't think so.
      It seems to me that the allegations have cut deep, and were totally unexpected. If he is the kind of gentleman we all believe him to be, it is beacause they are untrue that they have hurt him so much.

Comment

• And in other news, Oscar Pistorius was eligible to be released on parole today after serving 10 months of his 5 year sentence for shooting his wife.

Comment

• Originally posted by Toots View Post

It seems to me that the allegations have cut deep, and were totally unexpected. If he is the kind of gentleman we all believe him to be, it is beacause they are untrue that they have hurt him so much.
          He is that person and they have.

Comment

• According to his doctor, "There is no way he bashed her".

Comment

• Originally posted by Thirteen View Post
              According to his doctor, "There is no way he bashed her".

It's not even being alleged.

Comment

• What is the latest with SKD. Is he training?

We need him back!
                Born and bred in the eastern suburbs.

Comment

• Originally posted by Toots View Post

The whole situation was unexpected. Shaun also did not "turn himself in" as was reported by the media. It was only a short few weeks before the reports that they were happily holidaying together as well. People would not be so quick to tell Shaun to "man-up" or that "in the real world" if they knew the full extent of what is and has gone on.

Comment

• Originally posted by Vasco View Post
                    What is the latest with SKD. Is he training?

We need him back!

He visited the club today. Apparently happy.

Comment

• Do we know when he gets his day in court?

Comment

• Originally posted by Johnny Tobin View Post

He visited the club today. Apparently happy.
                        Would be a great boost if he started training and was fit to play against Souffs.

Born and bred in the eastern suburbs.

Comment

• Originally posted by Spirit of 66 View Post
                          Do we know when he gets his day in court?
                          I believe he has another day in court in mid-September.

September the 16th or around then. Which would be the Wednesday after week 1 of the finals. So if we were to win in week 1 that'd give him roughly 9 or 10 days before a Prelim to prepare.

Another reason why a win in week one win is so important.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tommy Smith View Post

September the 16th or around then. Which would be the Wednesday after week 1 of the finals. So if we were to win in week 1 that'd give him roughly 9 or 10 days before a Prelim to prepare.

That might be too late for him. If we are still undefeated Robbo may be reluctant to risk him first game back in a sudden death final.

Comment

• Originally posted by Vasco View Post
                              Would be a great boost if he started training and was fit to play against Souffs.
                              Sure would.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tommy Smith View Post

I had Sep 7 in my head but I'm more than likely wrong.

Comment

Working...
                                X