Ray Warren on radion on Saturday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ray Warren on radion on Saturday

Listening to Ray Warren on Triple M on Saturday was very disturbing in regards to his opinion and attitude towards our club. There were a few Roosters Supporters who rang up the talk show and when ever they wanted to mention the shoulder charge hit, penalties and even JWH he would shut them down and hang up on them.
    Not once would he recognise how good JWH was compared to every Dogs forward on the park, and he kept mentioning about how the touch judges costs the Bullscum the game with that one call with Brendan Elliot. Mind you they didn't even score off that error nor did that error have any impact at the game at hand.
    Yesterday you could hear him and Peter Sterling having a go at each other with Sterlo making smart comments about him knowing everything on the air yesterday. It sounds like he has turned into a senile old man whom people are losing respect for.... I know not I won't listen to the deadset legends on Saturday Morning anymore as it use to be one of my favourite shows to listen to on a saturday morning.

I have noticed with interest that he has stopped dead with that fawning "pride of the league" and "everyone's second club" bullshit since Souffs won the comp.

Mission successful.

Comment

The old dude has jealousy issues with us. That, plus I've heard he has had some serious gambling problems over the years which destroy not only his life but any chance of impartiality when commentating.

I can no longer have the sound turned up when watching our games on 9, such is the constant niggle and death riding of us by him and his other gambling mates (Johns, Gus).

It was fun however turning the sound back up the other night when we came back from the dead. His voice reeked of disappointment and bile. That explains the bitching and crying you must have heard on the radio.

Comment

Originally posted by player 1 View Post
        The old dude has jealousy issues with us. That, plus I've heard he has had some serious gambling problems over the years which destroy not only his life but any chance of impartiality when commentating.

I can no longer have the sound turned up when watching our games on 9, such is the constant niggle and death riding of us by him and his other gambling mates (Johns, Gus).

It was fun however turning the sound back up the other night when we came back from the dead. His voice reeked of disappointment and bile. That explains the bitching and crying you must have heard on the radio.
        Gus has tipped us to win the title this year.

Comment

Originally posted by Teriyaki Chicken Boy View Post
          So did McGuire....souffs coach had a chat to him on Sarturday at a function.he is actually a very decent bloke told me Roosters only need 5% improvement to be unstopable...believes Souffs must and should fire from now on....Spoke to Brett Mullins ...still looks like he could finish a try..is rapped his son and nephew is with the club.Still Dirty Easts didnt sign him first time round ...still he is a full on Easts supporter and good on him.
          Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe

Comment

Originally posted by Nathan Aboud View Post
            Listening to Ray Warren on Triple M on Saturday was very disturbing in regards to his opinion and attitude towards our club. There were a few Roosters Supporters who rang up the talk show and when ever they wanted to mention the shoulder charge hit, penalties and even JWH he would shut them down and hang up on them.
            Not once would he recognise how good JWH was compared to every Dogs forward on the park, and he kept mentioning about how the touch judges costs the Bullscum the game with that one call with Brendan Elliot. Mind you they didn't even score off that error nor did that error have any impact at the game at hand.
            Yesterday you could hear him and Peter Sterling having a go at each other with Sterlo making smart comments about him knowing everything on the air yesterday. It sounds like he has turned into a senile old man whom people are losing respect for.... I know not I won't listen to the deadset legends on Saturday Morning anymore as it use to be one of my favourite shows to listen to on a saturday morning.
            Ray "Rabs" Warren does not like us.

His opinions have never mattered or been relevant, and are in further decline along with his mental clarity.

He should have retired, probably about a decade ago.

Comment

Originally posted by Teriyaki Chicken Boy View Post

Yes. I don't think he would mind being proven wrong though

Comment

This talk of the dud dropout decision favouring the Roosters being a critical piece is outrageous.

In the first half the Dogs were awarded a dropout when it should have been a Roosters tap.
                Making Steve Naughton look like Vince Mellars...

Comment

Its sad when someone who wasn't terrible is now a pathetic joke.
                  Its even sadder when his co-commentators are forced to say how great he is.
                  The Internet is a place for posting silly things
                  Try and be serious and you will look stupid
                  sigpic

Comment

In addition, Warren is a loathsome, self-important dullard.

Thinks he's some kind of class warrior and that Easts are the enemy. Given that he's worth more than half the Chookpen combined, he can stick his cliche's up his rectum.
                    Making Steve Naughton look like Vince Mellars...

Comment

All 9 commentators are dickheads including Fittler.

Comment

Listening to Ray Warren on Triple M on Saturday was very disturbing in regards to his opinion and attitude towards our club. There were a few Roosters Supporters who rang up the talk show and when ever they wanted to mention the shoulder charge hit, penalties and even JWH he would shut them down and hang up on them... > snipped <
                        Nathan, did those clowns mention the first 'dogs "try" - a try that was dubious at best? Did they mention the effect six straight penalties given to the 'dogs had on the game? Did they mention how amazingly close to perfect the discipline of the 'dogs was the whole friggin game? FMD.
                        "The price of freedom is eternal vigilance."

Thomas Jefferson

Comment

Originally posted by TheLoneRooster View Post
                          Nathan, did those clowns mention the first 'dogs "try" - a try that was dubious at best? Did they mention the effect six straight penalties given to the 'dogs had on the game? Did they mention how amazingly close to perfect the discipline of the 'dogs was the whole friggin game? FMD.
                          Not at all, Richard Freedman tried to ask about the desicison for that try but kept getting shut down by him..... They don't like each other either as Freedman has no time for him accroding to insiders.

Comment

Originally posted by Salvatori Grubber View Post
                            In addition, Warren is a loathsome, self-important dullard.

Thinks he's some kind of class warrior and that Easts are the enemy. Given that he's worth more than half the Chookpen combined, he can stick his cliche's up his rectum.

He's broke mate. Lost it all on the punt. That's the real reason he is still working.

Comment

Not at all, Richard Freedman tried to ask about the desicison for that try but kept getting shut down by him..... They don't like each other either as Freedman has no time for him accroding to insiders.
                              Thanks mate. Wabs can get f@rked as far as I'm concerned and good on Freedman for trying to bring some balance into that discussion.
                              "The price of freedom is eternal vigilance."

Thomas Jefferson

Comment

Working...
                              X