Roosters sign Jayden Nikorima for 3yrs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Darkone View Post
    Bronco's are desperate but a counter from them (& stay under their cap) will be a challenge, it will be the loyalty we love you line from Bennett to make the emotional plea.
    I don't know about you but necrophilia has never appealed. Learning to love a cadaver, no.
    SUPER DRAGON!

Comment

It seems pretty clear that Adrian Proszenko is back pedaling pretty quick on his Twitter statement yesterday when he commented that the deal was done. I think once Bennet gets in his ear, promises him first team football (which I don't see how can be possible) he stays.
      Embrace the Hate! JC

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny. View Post

I don't know about you but necrophilia has never appealed. Learning to love a cadaver, no.
        Gold
        "Qui audet adipiscitur"

WHO DARES WINS

Comment

Originally posted by Chooky View Post

Agree. Burgess he is not a good cente and he might not be a very good winger either playing here in the NRL. Its a lot different game here than over there
          My preference for the right side combo is

4. Fergo
          5. SKD

If Fergo is fullback then:

4. Elliot/SKD
          5. SKD/Elliot

If coach prefers Burgess to Elliot then:

4. SKD
          5. Burgess

I'd prefer all those combos before I'd put Maubs out of position.

Comment

Maubs isn't as mobile as he used to be, gets caught out in defence a bit when he plays centres these days.

A pre season with the backs instead of the forwards might help but with options like Fergo, SKD, Elliot, Burgess, Joey Manu, Latrell Mitchell and Charlie Taylor I don't think Maubs should figure into the discussion.

Comment

Geez the older Nikorima brother looked good last night when he came on at dummy half, when McCullough came off injured. I haven't seen Jayden play, but the genes look very good indeed, from what I've heard they seem to roughly play the same positions, so don't see how they can both play 1st grade for the Broncs, especially with all the other players they have in the same positions, who is the best player of the two?Obviously my question is to people who have witnessed both of them play.

Comment

Maubs lateral speed is too slow to defend on the edges.

Comment

Confirmed.

https://twitter.com/TripleM_NRL/stat...938148864?s=09

Comment

The Sydney Roosters are pleased to announce the signing of highly-sought after Australian Schoolboy, Jayden Nikorima.

With a number of NRL Clubs pursuing his services, the Roosters have signed the exciting 18 year-old utility for three seasons commencing in 2016.

Roosters recruitment manager, Peter O’Sullivan, believes that Nikorima has a big future in the NRL.

"Jayden is a wonderfully talented young man who can play in the halves, at hooker or fullback and we’re pleased to have secured his services," said O’Sullivan.

Comment

Great news! Welcome Jayden!

Comment

Out****ingstanding.

I would have been staggered had he stayed in Brissy with the assembly line of playmakers in front of him.

RTS and Maloney are huge losses but the future is really bright with the likes of Hastings, Nikorima and Mitchell all ready or very close to stepping up.

Comment

Great signing, will be a nice utility for us next year and I believe he is good mates with Jackson Hastings.

Gee we have a few young blokes with a lot of potential, lets hope we can produce them into talents.

Always great to get one over the Pony's too, two wins against them in a week.

Comment

Obviously bought to cover possible injury to the halves next year and for his bench utility value. Never seen him play.

Comment

I was just thinking how little trafiic there has been over the years between Easts and Brisbane and visa versa.

Hodges
                              Terry Matterson
                              Martin Kennedy

and now this kid.

Any others?

Comment

Originally posted by Tom Verlaine's Ghost View Post
                                I was just thinking how little trafiic there has been over the years between Easts and Brisbane and visa versa.

Hodges
                                Terry Matterson
                                Martin Kennedy

and now this kid.

Any others?
                                Ben Hannant
                                Joe Ofengahue
                                David Hala
                                Antonio Winterstein
                                Lama Tasi

Comment

Working...