there must be concerns Pearce has torn his hamstring tendon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Andrew Walker View Post

Many years ago I had to see Nathan Gibbs re a knee injury Upon checking me without knowing my history he told me I had a previous injury in my quad (which was true) and this in turn has led to the injury in my leg. I think your comment here is bang on the money
    I speak from experience. I badly fractured my left ankle in January of this year. It's healed but my right leg has been giving me bad curry for a few months now. That came from the way I started walking, by twisting my pelvis, to compensate for the ankle's weakness.
    SUPER DRAGON!

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny. View Post

I speak from experience. I badly fractured my left ankle in January of this year. It's healed but my right leg has been giving me bad curry for a few months now. That came from the way I started walking, by twisting my pelvis, to compensate for the ankle's weakness.
      A good Chiropractor can re-align things.

There is a great one in Mckeon Street down at the Bra . J Donovan is his name.

Orthotics can also help.

Comment

Originally posted by 2026 View Post
        A good Chiropractor can re-align things.

There is a great one in Mckeon Street down at the Bra . J Donovan is his name.

Orthotics can also help.

Just be warned, John Donovan is a South's man. What sets him apart from their majority is apart from a full set of teeth, is that he is a good fella who has a respect for the Chooks. I hear he is a very good Chiropractor
        Last edited by 'Sooty' Saddler; 08-26-2015, 07:32 PM.

Comment

Lol that's hilarious. Armchair experts going off
          barbarian ......arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrgh!!!!!!!

Comment

I'm sure he is in good hands.
            Born and bred in the eastern suburbs.

Comment

Working...
            X