Not a Roosters Topic : Robbie Farrah

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Not a Roosters Topic : Robbie Farrah

have it on very good authority he will sign with the vermin in the next couple of weeks to replace Luke, IMO nowhere near as good as Friend and plays for himself. He will spiral Souffs even further down the ladder

Are they paying him the reported $900,000 pa his current contract pays him?

Comment

Originally posted by Spirit of 66 View Post
      Are they paying him the reported $900,000 pa his current contract pays him?
      To afford that coin they'd have to release GI to the Bronco's.
      $550,000 at most
      "Qui audet adipiscitur"

WHO DARES WINS

Comment

The Tigers are in a real bind with Farrah (and Lawrence for that matter). Massive contract with a couple of years to go and playing nowhere near their best.

Anyone that takes them will probably have the tigers paying more than half of their contact for the first year at least and probably a lot of the second year too. That will see Farrah out.

He may go to Souffs - but don't forget McInnes was going to Saints until Luke went to Worries and he was promised a first grade starting spot.

Personally, Farrah seems to be a selfish trouble maker (as well as overrated) so I would be happy to see him at Souffs.

Comment

Right decision made by them. Disrusptive influence, massively holding that club back.

Comment

Massive hog.

Comment

Originally posted by itshowwedoitinthedruitt View Post
              have it on very good authority he will sign with the vermin in the next couple of weeks to replace Luke, IMO nowhere near as good as Friend and plays for himself. He will spiral Souffs even further down the ladder
              Brilliant!

Farah has been holding the Tiges back for a few years now...great news that he might be playing his trade with the natural enemy.

Comment

Hard to see how any club would be able to afford him. If he's worth 900k I could see tigers playing cherrington for say 200k and paying another 400k towards farah. They're still only saving about 300-400k. Farah wouldn't leave unless he had another club lined up willing to pay. Maybe the dragons? Wouldn't be dogs or parra. Hard to see souths making Mcinnes wait.

Comment

I always believed that the Wests Tigers made a terrible mistake by allowing Benji Marshall to leave instead of asking Robbie Farah to leave.

I also believe that Robbie Farah's performances in State of Origin have been far worse than what Mitchell Pearce has produced.

Comment

Don't kid yourself , Farah is a quality footballer. Souths will get him for 400/500 and Tigers will pay the difference to get him off their books. He has the ball skills and kicking game that Maguire will utilize. However he does have an ego but it will fit in with their coach Sir Madge maguire.

Comment

I've always equated Robbie Farah with Bennie Elias. Selfish player but like Farah, when Elias was on, he was a world beater. The same goes for Farah.
                      SUPER DRAGON!

Comment

Sounds like another Glen Stewart signing for the Vermin - he seems past his best ...

Comment

Originally posted by JAF View Post
                          Sounds like another Glen Stewart signing for the Vermin - he seems past his best ...
                          I think Glen Stewart has been a good buy for souths. Apart from the injury that would have disrupted his momentum. He's certainly played better than watmough this season. The problem with farah moving to another club at his age and his experience and with his ego is that he will want to be the chief and that doesn't always bode well at clubs with established players like souths.

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny. View Post
                            I've always equated Robbie Farah with Bennie Elias. Selfish player but like Farah, when Elias was on, he was a world beater. The same goes for Farah.

I can't remember him being a world beater.

Comment

Massive sook and a whinging ball hog. I hope the vermin pick him up too.

Comment

Working...
                              X