Matagi signs with the Panthers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Matagi signs with the Panthers

shame we couldn't find a way to keep him, hopefully he can grab a premiership ring before he leaves.

http://www.foxsports.com.au/nrl/suai...-1227501715787

Thanks Family Guy
    Written and published on behalf of the Liberal Party, Queensland

Comment

He's a 1st grader who wouldn't have played 1st grade on a regular basis at the Roosters.

Good luck to him.

Until then, we really need him to play a big role in 2015.

Comment

He will be grateful easts were the ideal stepping stone to regular 1st grade
        Am confident he will give his all every chance he gets for the remainder..
        "Qui audet adipiscitur"

WHO DARES WINS

Comment

At the moment I don't care. Hopefully by the end of the season I will be shattered to hear that he is leaving.

Comment

Better him than Moa.

Comment

I have to say that it is very frustrating to see our club questioned in the media and within the rugby league community about our club recruiting players and yet the Penrith Panthers have been the most active transfer club in recent seasons and they escape any question of scrutiny. It also appears that they are a club where players do not grow to their full potential either.

Comment

Originally posted by Braith Anasta's Wallet View Post
                I have to say that it is very frustrating to see our club questioned in the media and within the rugby league community about our club recruiting players and yet the Penrith Panthers have been the most active transfer club in recent seasons and they escape any question of scrutiny. It also appears that they are a club where players do not grow to their full potential either.
                But Penrith are the battlers from the west implementing a strong recruitment drive. We just poach talent.

Comment

Yes its a pity we wont be able to retain Matagi, but he will give his all for the club for the remainder of the season, and will be a great pick up for Penrith next season, good luck to him.

Comment

Originally posted by Rooster_6 View Post
                    Better him than Moa.
                    This.

Chook.

Comment

Originally posted by Braith Anasta's Wallet View Post
                      I don't understand why you let it worry you. Who gives a damn. I love it when opposition fans and media sook on. At least they are talking about us. And it's only through jealousy.
                      Embrace the hate.
                      Embrace the Hate! JC

Comment

Perhaps you are better off to not let what bothers me in to bothering you.

Comment

Working...
                        X