Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Watching NRL while o/s

Hi All -

I'm travelling overseas as of this afternoon for the next four weeks - will mainly be in Spain. Does anyone have any idea as to who I might be able to subscribe with to watch games online at least? The Digital Telstra App doesn't work overseas and this mob that I have previously used - Livesports - no longer have the NRL rights.

Any help would be much appreciated.

streamhunter theres also haha sports theres a few freebie sites some times painful to get going but work then have to run your malware scans after watching them but do the job
    Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe

Comment

oh yeah dont forget my autographed Barcelona Messi jersey while your there
      Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe

Comment

Watched the Brisbane-Easts game on the Big Island in Hawaii by googling live streams roosters-brisbane, until I found one that worked.

Comment

https://livestream.com/nrl

Comment

Thanks guys. Appreciate it. First stop the UAE - let's see if I can watch this Manly game first - up.

Btw, I'm glad you said Messi and not CR7 - awesome athlete but I can't stand his antics on the field.

Up the Chookies!

Comment

Too late for you to set up now but I have a slingbox.

Comment

Originally posted by LeCoq View Post
                Hi All -

I'm travelling overseas as of this afternoon for the next four weeks - will mainly be in Spain. Does anyone have any idea as to who I might be able to subscribe with to watch games online at least? The Digital Telstra App doesn't work overseas and this mob that I have previously used - Livesports - no longer have the NRL rights.

Any help would be much appreciated.
                Quickest and easiest legal way:
                1) Subscribe to a VPN with an Australian Server. I can recommend PIA. You can get a short-term subscription.
                2) Install the VPN software and connect to the Australian server.
                3) Subscribe to NRL Digipass.

Comment

Working...
                X