Roosters finals pack

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Roosters finals pack

Just got the member email about the roosters members finals pack. Not sure I quite understand.. You pay $100 for someone to purchase your tickets.. And you get sms updates from the club throughout the week.. Is that a gee up? The email said take the stress out of buying tickets. If buying tickets is stressful then you probably have more to worry about than going to the footy. The most stressful part of the process is the price of the tickets let alone paying someone an extra 100 to assist.
    Last edited by Bigchook; 08-28-2015, 03:15 PM.

If we do receive a home semi final I hope that we are not forced to share it with the Cronulla-Sutherland Sharks again.

Comment

Originally posted by Bigchook View Post
      Just got the member email about the roosters members finals pack. Not sure I quite understand.. You pay $100 for someone to purchase your tickets.. And you get sms updates from the club throughout the week.. Is that a gee up? The email said take the stress out of buying tickets. If buying tickets is stressful then you probably have enough to worry about.. The most stressful part of the process is the price of the tickets let alone paying someone an extra 100 to assist.
      Yeah they did that last year and I called up to book it think it was $100 for tickets to all the finals games as a members special.

Nup... $100 so that you can buy tickets to every finals game which... is a ripoff and useless IMO.

Comment

It may not be for everyone but I am sure the ones that take it up will be glad they are doing it.

For someone like me, for example, that likes to sit on an aisle it's good to get that personalised ticketing service.

If I was in need of finals seats I would do it for sure and I think they will get 200 takers.

Comment

This is the most stereotypical Roosters thing I've ever seen.

Comment

Originally posted by roostersrule2 View Post
            This is the most stereotypical Roosters thing I've ever seen.
            That's exactly what I thought when I read it. The eastern suburbs will readily fork out money for a service that from what I can see offers very little. As ism mentioned, I thought it was 100$ for tickets to our finals matches.
            Last edited by Bigchook; 08-28-2015, 03:34 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny Tobin View Post
              It may not be for everyone but I am sure the ones that take it up will be glad they are doing it.

For someone like me, for example, that likes to sit on an aisle it's good to get that personalised ticketing service.

If I was in need of finals seats I would do it for sure and I think they will get 200 takers.
              The supporter I know who was organising our finals tickets last year took up the offer after the first week of the finals, so excruciating was her experience with Ticketek for the first lot of tickets. I suspect she will do it again this year - we share the $100 cost around between those for whom she buys tickets for.

We had the tickets from the club for the NQ finals match and were basically seated behind the families of the players. Much more preferable than being anywhere near the opposition supporters, which Ticketek can sometimes manage.

For those who don't have the time and energy to deal with going to the Ticketek or dealing with a crashing website which spits out seating at random it seems, it's a pretty good option.

NC

Supporting the RW&B, through good times and bad times.

Comment

Originally posted by novice chook View Post

The supporter I know who was organising our finals tickets last year took up the offer after the first week of the finals, so excruciating was her experience with Ticketek for the first lot of tickets. I suspect she will do it again this year - we share the $100 cost around between those for whom she buys tickets for.

We had the tickets from the club for the NQ finals match and were basically seated behind the families of the players. Much more preferable than being anywhere near the opposition supporters, which Ticketek can sometimes manage.

For those who don't have the time and energy to deal with going to the Ticketek or dealing with a crashing website which spits out seating at random it seems, it's a pretty good option.

NC
                Must be the Campbelltown in me that doesn't agree for paying for something that isn't rocket science.

Comment

Must be the Campbelltown in me that doesn't agree for paying for something that isn't rocket science.

If you can justify the cost it's good to avoid the hassle.

I am so anal about sitting on the aisle I won't go to concerts unless I have an aisle ticket. So there is no way I would just try my luck with ticketec. I would prefer not to go.

I think this is a great service provided by the club for anyone willing to pay for it.

Comment

If you can justify the cost it's good to avoid the hassle.

I am so anal about sitting on the aisle I won't go to concerts unless I have an aisle ticket. So there is no way I would just try my luck with ticketec. I would prefer not to go.

I think this is a great service provided by the club for anyone willing to pay for it.
                    Fair enough. In that case..

Big chook now accepting payment. For 99$ will negotiate tickets and seating with ticketek.

Comment

Fair enough. In that case..

Big chook now accepting payment. For 99$ will negotiate tickets and seating with ticketek.

LOL.

Do you have a "rooster's experience" to offer as well? And I don't mean some strange dance wearing nothing but some roosters undies from the 70's. Or do I?

Comment

LOL.

Do you have a "rooster's experience" to offer as well? And I don't mean some strange dance wearing nothing but some roosters undies from the 70's. Or do I?
                        I hope you do. Because that's all I can really offer.

I'll even paint my member red white and blue and urinate on a rabbit carcass.

Comment

I hope you do. Because that's all I can really offer.

I'll even paint my member red white and blue and urinate on a rabbit carcass.

I take it you have one of those tiny paint brushes modellers use?

Comment

It's just a shame JWH will not be part or the Roosters finals pack...

Comment

I was actually born and bred out at Campbelltown as well, and am pretty tight with my cash. But I will pay a premium for getting a good seat at the footy, esp when it does not involve much effort on my part. It's about the only thing I pay for - as I bring my own snacks and drinks.

We all have our priorities I suppose.

Supporting the RW&B, through good times and bad times.

Comment

Working...
                              X