William Hopoate

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Big_Morls View Post
    so Uncle nick took a swing at Hoppa jr lat year?

was he off contract last year as well?

i am sure I read somewhere that Izzy Folau and all these Morons give up 50% of income to the Moron Chruch
    Yep, Uncle Nick had a red hot go last year, info straight from the horses mouth. Hoppa snr wants to get as much cash for the kid, which means a large % goes to both the church and family's/his pocket. Hoppa has a lot of mouths to feed!

Hoppa jr jr (16yrs old), second oldest, is a real tool, future criminal in the making. Jamil, 2 yrs younger than William, has talent but already has off-field history (assult, break & enter). Time to look further down the Hoppa food chain in the future for the next one. John jr is only 12 yrs old, Albert only 10 yrs old.

Regarding contracts, these days, they can be broken easily. Hardly anyone waits till the last minute to renegotiate anymore, most are done 6-12 months before they expire. Nate is a current example.

Would be chasing Oldfield. Young, big, quick...... and cheap!

Comment

Originally posted by crikey chris View Post
      Hoppa jr jr (16yrs old), second oldest, is a real tool, future criminal in the making. Jamil, 2 yrs younger than William, has talent but already has off-field history (assult, break & enter). Time to look further down the Hoppa food chain in the future for the next one. John jr is only 12 yrs old, Albert only 10 yrs old.
      Apparently already heads up a major crime syndicate.

Comment

Basically Hoppa has put paid to the argument that Manly doesn't have any Juniors

Comment

What about Hoppa's mum? Shes about as fast as Anasta.

Comment

Higher work rate too

Comment

Latest Hoppa jr update: (as of this morning)

We are back in the game.

We are making a strong late offer for the kid.

Dogs still in the picture.

Manly are desperate to keep him, but need to punt some players, one is high profile (will not disclose this yet as I could get myself into shit!). Currently looking at other clubs here and overseas to offload them. The kid only wants to play fullback or centre not WING.

Surprisingly, Hoppa snr has advised the kid to come to us instead of staying where he is.

...... will be interesting how this plays out. But to say it made my day is an understatement!

and we will see how many so-called journalists get their info from forums

Comment

We are back in the game.

Manly are desperate to keep him, but need to punt some players, one is high profile (will not disclose this yet as I could get myself into shit!). Currently looking at other clubs here and overseas to offload them. The kid only wants to play fullback or centre not WING.

Surprisingly, Hoppa snr has advised the kid to come to us instead of staying where he is.

...... will be interesting how this plays out. But to say it made my day is an understatement!

I would LOVE this to happen

Comment

We are back in the game.

Hoppa Snr will advise Hoppa Jnr to go to the club that offers the most money.. I can promise you that...

Comment

Please, no Hoppa's at the Chooks. They reckon the apple doesnt fall far from the tree and the old man is human refuse of epic proportions. That grub needs to be impaled on a star picket and dragged out to the street for the garbage truck. Even the thought of Snr getting hold of some Roosterdollars via Jnr makes me want to spew blood.

Comment

We are back in the game.

Just twitted:

NRLNEWS NRL News
                      RR: Roosters have tabled a big late offer for Hoppa Jr. Dogs interested also. Manly may have to offload players to keep him.

Comment

Originally posted by BUDDY View Post
                        Just twitted:

NRLNEWS NRL News
                        RR: Roosters have tabled a big late offer for Hoppa Jr. Dogs interested also. Manly may have to offload players to keep him.
                        Pathetic. I'm a journo too....

Comment

Hope he signs with us hes the type of fullback we need

Comment

why dont we fark Hoppa Jr off and get Oldfield back to the East and get Bryce Gibbs

Comment

Nrl news loves to read the forums and get there goss

Comment

Originally posted by Big_Morls View Post
                                why dont we fark Hoppa Jr off and get Oldfield back to the East and get Bryce Gibbs
                                Probably because Hoppa Jnr has more talent in his left nut than those two combined, and then some.

Oldfield is a myth, he is nothing special, and would look as shit as any of our blokes running outside Anasta.

Gibbs is lazy, on-and-off and worse than the young cheap talent we have already.

Bottom line is, as long as we have Minichiello and Anasta wasting cap space, we are shit.

Comment

Working...
                                X