Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I'm starting the **** off Sa petition!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm starting the **** off Sa petition!!!!

FOS is open for business!!!

I'll sign, and for quite a few others too, effing useless

Comment

**** off the whole team. Gutless. Spineless. Dickless. Only Ronnie Palmer should be retained.

Comment

Originally posted by Tootsie View Post
        **** off the whole team. Gutless. Spineless. Dickless. Only Ronnie Palmer should be retained.
        Throw palmer out with the lot of 'em too - he's just as uselss.
        And yes, Sa is friggin useless as usual.
        "The price of freedom is eternal vigilance."

Thomas Jefferson

Comment

I am not going to join FOS, as i do not believe in these groups, they just cause too much negativity and angst between fans.

And here is a warning NOW, if this gets out of hand, people will be BANNED...Understand?

What i will say that i quoted some stats about sa last season and people hounded me down, i said that sa was not the star people thought he was....no one listened.

Delecto Oriens est odio Meridianus
          To love Easts is to hate Souffs

Originally posted by Bill Shankley, Liverpool FC
          At a football club, there’s a holy trinity – the players, the manager and the supporters. Directors don’t come into it. They are only there to sign the cheques.
          Originally posted by Andy Raymond Commentating Souffs V Manly 18/04/09
          The fireworks at the Easter show are making more noise than the crowd tonight

Comment

Originally posted by supermario View Post
            I am not going to join FOS, as i do not believe in these groups, they just cause too much negativity and angst between fans.

And here is a warning NOW, if this gets out of hand, people will be BANNED...Understand?

What i will say that i quoted some stats about sa last season and people hounded me down, i said that sa was not the star people thought he was....no one listened.
            Mate I listened last year & am still believing

Comment

people say we need to get rid of everyone....what about the following people: Myles, Shack, Anasta, Pearce, Jones, FPN, Perret, Tansey, SKD. As for some of the others although they arent in peak form id still be keeping mason, waqa, lopini, jones, friend. Jones and Friend off the bench eventually but not until we get a decent 9 or centres
              I support two NRL teams, the Roosters and whoevers playing Souths

Comment

Anasta isnt the best defender, I wouldnt have him at lock.. Blatant miss tonight he isnt the best defender something you would want your lock to be..

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Fella View Post
                  FOS is open for business!!!
                  Not yet.

Whilst not setting the world on fire, he is definately NO centre. We are in no position as a team to hang a young bloke like this out to dry. In any other team in this competition he would be used effectively in the second row, or a strike bench player.

We are killing the bloke by putting him in the centres.

Comment

What a joke, I expect people in the media and other fans to kick the club when it's down but it's own supporters?

Comment

Originally posted by Rooster_6 View Post
                      What a joke, I expect people in the media and other fans to kick the club when it's down but it's own supporters?
                      You're off your ****en head...of course the media and the hardened supporters are going to put us down, and why wouldnt they.....we are absolute crap.

We are a foundation club who BUY big name players, and expect results. We have bagged under performing teams over the years.....and now we are at the top of the list....

Got any ideas? because I sure do.....**** off the overpayed crap and get in some realistic players that dont demand a BIG undeserved pay cheque........****en simple.

A quick look at our team will be a NO brainer.

Comment

Originally posted by Holmes View Post
                        You're off your ****en head...of course the media and the hardened supporters are going to put us down, and why wouldnt they.....we are absolute crap.

We are a foundation club who BUY big name players, and expect results. We have bagged under performing teams over the years.....and now we are at the top of the list....

Got any ideas? because I sure do.....**** off the overpayed crap and get in some realistic players that dont demand a BIG undeserved pay cheque........****en simple.

A quick look at our team will be a NO brainer.
                        I don't give two shits what the media and opposition supporters do to tell you the truth... I don't get your point... what does this have to do with one of our own supporters trying to start a petition singling out one player? Traveling a bit off subject don't you think?

Comment

I don't give two shits what the media and opposition supporters do to tell you the truth... I don't get your point... what does this have to do with one of our own supporters trying to start a petition singling out one player? Traveling a bit off subject don't you think?
                          I never mentioned the opposition supporters...I'm mentioning our supporters.

I mentioned OUR guy being used in the wrong position. Never condoned his sacking.

As for other people on this forum, they have invested years and dollars into this team, and are allowed to express their personal opinion.
                          Last edited by Holmes; 05-17-2009, 12:52 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Holmes View Post
                            I never mentioned the opposition supporters...I'm mentioning our supporters.

I mentioned OUR guy being used in the wrong position. Never condoned his sacking.

As for other people on this forum, they have invested years and dollars into this team, and are allowed to express their personal opinion.
                            Never mind, misunderstanding... although my comment came after yours it was aimed at the thread not your post.

Comment

241 posts and a moderator! You should know better.

Comment

Working...
                              X