15 mins 32 secs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 15 mins 32 secs

That is the amount of time that farken Muppet Smith took out of the game on Friday night by stalling at drop outs, conversions and every farken penalty including those awarded to us. Cummins was continually waving Friend away, yet welcomed Smith with open arms at every opportunity, what a load of bullshit.

The dogs and cows play our style of play so i do not fear them one bit especially if we dont have Smiths marianette puppet Cummins I fear we are gone if he does one of our games again
    Last edited by itshowwedoitinthedruitt; 09-13-2015, 04:08 PM.

Doesn't surprise me.

Comment

Maloney is no different at slowing down re-starts and penalties so I don't see how you can bitch about that. The continual questioning of penalties is what shits me the most. Smith and Lyon, the 2 greatest exponents of that in the game and the media applaud him for it and the refs let him continually do it.

Comment

Originally posted by itshowwedoitinthedruitt View Post
        That is the amount of time that farken Muppet Smith took out of the game on Friday night by stalling at drop outs, conversions and every farken penalty including those awarded to us. Cummins was continually waving Friend away, yet welcomed Smith with open arms at every opportunity, what a load of bullshit.

The dogs and cows play our style of play so i do not fear them one bit especially if we dont have Smiths marianette puppet Cummins I fear we are gone if he does one of our games again
        You must of had a very exciting day pausing and writing down the minutes of the match.

Comment

Originally posted by milanja View Post

You must of had a very exciting day pausing and writing down the minutes of the match.
          Dark that, a mate who is a stats freak did it

Comment

Originally posted by itshowwedoitinthedruitt View Post

Dark that, a mate who is a stats freak did it
            The freak is Cameron smith, someone who can manipulate the rules of the game and the referees, is a genius. Good luck to him.

Comment

I love the way Smith plays the refs.

Jake tries to emulate it but he's just not quite there yet.

Comment

Originally posted by roostersrule2 View Post
                I love the way Smith plays the refs.

Jake tries to emulate it but he's just not quite there yet.
                Jake or Pearce will never have Smiths presence when it comes to influencing refs. Their voice are not authoritative enough for that.

Comment

I hate Smith with a passion but his football IQ would be more than Pearce and Jake's combined. He could manipulate referees in his sleep.
                  Originally posted by boogie

"There's a lot of people competing for title of dumbest chookpen member such as Tommy S, Rusty, Johnny, ROC, Tobin but without a doubt you are the worst, youre thick as a brick christ this is the dumbest thing I've read in a long time you should go back to supporting the panthers"

Comment

Originally posted by Parkway_Drive View Post
                    I hate Smith with a passion but his football IQ would be more than Pearce and Jake's combined. He could manipulate referees in his sleep.
                    He must be the most disliked Australian captain in my lifetime..
                    "It's these little things, they can pull you under
                    Live your life filled with joy and wonder"

Comment

I get sick of people trying to make excuses of why we lost.
                      Every team including ours trys to slow the game down when in front.
                      Im sure fans from other teams come on here and read this and think typical rooster supporters
                      Just face it, we were not up to it against the storm.

Comment

We were beaten. I accept that. We failed to deal with Melbourne's tactics. I accept that. However, I despise this negative style of play used by Melbourne and in particular Cameron Smith. Personally I feel it is against the spirit of the game and it is not what people pay to see. Honestly, how embarrassing is it that anyone who is not familiar to the NRL would tune into a finals match to see a game being played in front of a mostly empty stadium. The game has a very faint heart beat at the moment if you ask me. How long before it flatlines?

Comment

Cameron Smith - The ultimate Rugby League professional...
                          I tip my hat to the bloke...
                          Perhaps the smartest guy on and off the field...

Comment

Originally posted by Pass the Ball View Post
                            Yep. Stephen Hawking has nothing on Cameron's smarts

Comment

Originally posted by Pass the Ball View Post
                              He's not smart just cunning.

As in sly.

Refer to the Storm salary cap rort.

Comment

Working...
                              X