No announcement yet.

The Way to the Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Great post. I too fear the Dogs. No one will give them a hope, just like the Storm. If we get past the Dogs, I think we can get the Broncos. I'm not as confident against the Bulldogs on a wet night.

Comment

i am confidant of beating the dogs.Brisbane at home in front of a sellout with the qld supporters screaming Queenslander!! is another scenario entirely.We will see but its going to be a very big challenge for the boys.

Comment

We will smoke the Mutts and win the GF if we can beat the Broncos at Suncorp.

Comment

So Melbourne finished 4th but they have beaten Cowboys, Brisbane and Easts over the last 3 weeks...

Pretty impressive really...

Comment

If we beat Dogs, Broncs then Melba to win the GF, it will be the greatest achievement for us. It will overtake 2013 easily, 2002 and 1974 & 1975.

That said, it is only 3 games.

We're not fatigued out.

I also rate Nulla's chances highly this weekend. But they will get creamed by Melba.

Comment

Originally posted by ROC181 View Post
              Who's coming to Brisbane?
              About 45,000 Broncos fans
              Last edited by Parkway_Drive; 09-14-2015, 11:36 PM.
              Originally posted by boogie

"There's a lot of people competing for title of dumbest chookpen member such as Tommy S, Rusty, Johnny, ROC, Tobin but without a doubt you are the worst, youre thick as a brick christ this is the dumbest thing I've read in a long time you should go back to supporting the panthers"

Comment

Originally posted by Gary Worthless View Post
                ... and then win your first semi for the week off (epic fail Panthers 2014, epic fail Storm 2015) as the road back is just too hard - fatigue, injuries and suspensions.
                I completely agree.

Beating the dogs, the Broncs and then Storm/Sharks/Cowboys in consecutive weeks just seems too big an ask (without our key forward)..

If we do, we'll sure as hell deserve it.

Comment

Fear of losing is now our friend

tough it out against the dogs & we play a team who know we are their bogey

another go at the storm would be awesome
                  "Qui audet adipiscitur"

WHO DARES WINS

Comment

we will beat the dogs.
                    up up crunulla will beat the cows.
                    1911 1912 1913 1923 1935 1936 1937 1940 1945 1974 1975 2002 2013 2018 2019 2020

Comment

More noticable the teams with injuries or carrying them the most all lost including us.You always need luck and your full side to be on a winner -we limped in Just ,2013 and killed it.
                      We have enough to demolish Bullchocks .They will come out and do a Melbourne on us .Ive said to a few all year the only way to beat us is to be offside all day and hold in the ruck that gives a team a chance against us.
                      I would take Heargraves on crutches onto the field this week instead of the forwards that back pedalled against Melbourne.
                      Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe

Comment

Working...
                      X