I got Paul Green wrong......well done mate

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I got Paul Green wrong......well done mate

I felt the brunt of irony post match in my amazement.
    Firstly. Why did Bennett come out and say he demoted Green at the Broncos unjustly before kick off????
    Secondly...Wayne hates golden point. Has been vocal for ten years.......loses a GF in one.

Two years in a row I've been smoked by them.
    Last year I tipped them to beat us and lost by a freckle
    This year they dud me again.

New bogey team.
    Happy to lose though......hell of a game
    barbarian ......arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrgh!!!!!!!

How happy we all were to see him injured in 02.

How happy we all were to see him beat the walking cadaver in a GF.

Chook.

Comment

His reaction when JT potted the field goal was priceless.

Cows were 0/3 after the opening 3 rounds.

Comment

I think Green is probably a good coach. I wonder how he would go without an immortal in his team.
        If not for the 80th minute try, would anyone be praising Green?

Comment

Originally posted by Thirteen View Post
          I think Green is probably a good coach. I wonder how he would go without an immortal in his team.
          If not for the 80th minute try, would anyone be praising Green?
          I rate their pack.

I've been wondering if we have too much invested in our centre pairing.

I'd swap 1 of them for another JWH.

Comment

This gf was personal.
            It showed the dark side of Wayne that nobody dare talk about

Comment

got him worng got him right.......if you have the right cattle the job at hand is easier .It will be really interesting to see how Robbo handles things next year ....and I hope his approach to semis is a little different.
              I actuallly thought Paul Greens tactics to leave Thurston out of most the play in the first half couldve been a death sentance....he saved him till the last twenty minutes and he cut loose with what ever he had left..wasnt that great but it was enough to win.
              Wayne has more darkness than you know...all the ones who dont speak are like that .
              Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe

Comment

Has Bennett been exposed by this loss and his subsequent petulance?

It cut him deep, Hunt would probably be better talking to someone else.

Chook.

Comment

Annoyed me how Green took them onto the turf after the stadium cleared out. Took that play right out of Robinson's book from 2013.

In fact I generally find Green annoying. He looked terrified when interviewed before the game. He inherited a pretty top squad.

Comment

Originally posted by 2026 View Post
                    I rate their pack.

I think JWH just needs some support... some backrow support.
                    "The only time you start at the top is when you are digging a hole."
                    - Jack Gibson

Comment

Originally posted by Bansai Pipeline View Post
                      Annoyed me how Green took them onto the turf after the stadium cleared out. Took that play right out of Robinson's book from 2013.

In fact I generally find Green annoying. He looked terrified when interviewed before the game. He inherited a pretty top squad.
                      You can't bag him for being unoriginal.

The NQ squad wouldn't have clocked that like you did

I

Robbo is in deep shit now. It's been up up up with no reward..........bring back Ricky

Comment

Originally posted by 2026 View Post
                        I rate their pack.

You may get your wish with Jennings. Can't see us retaining on him on his current salary. Ferguson was starting to hit his straps before his injury setback and then lost all momentum when skd left. I'm really looking forward to seeing Ferguson progress next yr. Provided he's still in the centres..

Comment

Originally posted by Double View Post

I think JWH just needs some support... some backrow support.
                          We soon forget that the Chooks won 10 straight until we had the 2 injuries to JWH and Pierce. How can you support JWH when he is sitting on the sideline with a moon boot on?

Comment

Originally posted by Team Evil View Post
                            We soon forget that the Chooks won 10 straight until we had the 2 injuries to JWH and Pierce. How can you support JWH when he is sitting on the sideline with a moon boot on?
                            Ummm.. by stepping up in his absence.
                            "The only time you start at the top is when you are digging a hole."
                            - Jack Gibson

Comment

Working...
                            X