• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sam moa as good as gone

Sam moa is as good as gone after his interview on 9 news tonite

What did he say?

Comment

Nick must have plans. He ain't getting any younger. Just saying.

Comment

October 15, 2015: The Sydney Roosters may well have to live with another New Zealand international after Sam Moa admitted he may join Roger Tuivasa-Sheck in moving home.

Comment

He had the great game here and there this season but just hasn't ever got close to his 2013 form. The consistency from hit up to hit up just isn't there anymore.

With the way Dylan Napa & Kane Evans have come along this year I have to say I'm starting to soften my stance on the potential of Moa not being here next year and those funds being directed elsewhere in the squad.

Comment

That's shit.

I think I'd prefer if we let Guerra go instead.

Comment

Originally posted by Rooster_6 View Post
              He had the great game here and there this season but just hasn't ever got close to his 2013 form. The consistency from hit up to hit up just isn't there anymore.

With the way Dylan Napa & Kane Evans have come along this year I have to say I'm starting to soften my stance on the potential of Moa not being here next year and those funds being directed elsewhere in the squad.
              Doubt he was on funds significant enough to replace him with a player if equal calibre?

Comment

Originally posted by Bigchook View Post

Doubt he was on funds significant enough to replace him with a player if equal calibre?
                From memory he's on about $400k.

We'd have to promote a young gun and then use that on a FB hopefully.

Comment

Nobody heard any rumours of Pearce looking for a change of scenery??

Comment

I like it.

Getting rid of matagi and moa, along with scheck and maloney, yet keeping maubs, guerra and other passengers makes no sense to me, so i wont bother trying to decipher it.

We saw what happened when jwh went down, yet we get rid of any backup we have, maybe we can get tapau to reneg on his manly deal and come and join jwh instead.

Comment

Originally posted by Bigchook View Post

We've already got 5 exceptional middle thirds in JWH, Napa, Guerra, Liu & Taukeiaho. With Evans showing a lot of promise this year and really starting to own that final 6th spot. I'm not convinced we need another middle third player of equal calibre. I think we need to find another second rower, whether that's a project player, a ready made first grade player or a youngster I'm not sure what kind of funds the club have to play with but if we went that way I think it'd be a real smart decision by the club.

Liam Knight is the rumour and that's something I'd be pretty excited about.

Guerra moving from the middles to the edges this year and doing so poorly there threw the balance of our pack out slightly IMO. Someone had to make way in this off-season and unfortunately that looks like it might be Sam Moa.

Comment

Welcome SBW.

Comment

Originally posted by eddie View Post
                          Nobody heard any rumours of Pearce looking for a change of scenery??
                          How about Port Moresby

Comment

Originally posted by 2026 View Post
                            Welcome SBW.
                            Woods and Meehan.

Comment

Originally posted by BUDDY View Post

Woods and Meehan.
                              I can live with that.

Where still without an established FB though.

Comment

Working...
                              X