Will Hopoate

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Someone will give him 350 to 450k.

It's odd that he can't find his old form. His rhythm and timing always looks off.

He must have issues with his muscle memory

Comment

Originally posted by Bigchook View Post
      He'll be 500k minimum and he isn't worth it.
      Like what options would he have to get 500k? What go join Ricky in Canberra? Des@Dogs? 500k?
      200k (if that's accurate) and throw in first consultation free @ Bryden's WHILST PLAYING IN THE No 1 JERSEY @ THE ROOSTERS and I know what I'd be doing.
      "The only time you start at the top is when you are digging a hole."
      - Jack Gibson

Comment

Originally posted by Bigchook View Post

He will get back to as good as he was with a full off season. He's still young. The point I was making was that he won't be going anywhere for 200k. He'll be 500k minimum and he isn't worth it.
        He might, he had full off season last year as well. I'm confident we could get him playing good footy though.

To be honest Parra signing him for $800k was just retarded. Even when he was at Manly that was ridiculous overs.

Comment

[QUOTE=scape_goat;n625529] Done be so one eyed.... Hoppa is a only a winger and we have plenty of those.
          None that can play fullback and hoppa has experience there at first grade level. Name me another player in our FG squad who has had more then three games at fullback in the top grade?

Comment

Nah, will join his dad at Manly.

Comment

Originally posted by Kelby View Post
              Why because Hoppa Snr will show Barrett the finger?
              - Jack Gibson

Comment

Originally posted by Kelby View Post
                There are rumours that Jamil will be back at manly as well. It will be his 4th time back at the club after being continuously sacked

Comment

Originally posted by Double View Post
                  Why because Hoppa Snr will show Barrett the finger?
                  Ironic that Barrett was one of Hoppa's "victims" ...
                  I remember him being interviewed about the incident after Hoppa was exposed.
                  When asked if he had a go at Hoppa on field at the time he said " not really, just told John that perhaps he shouldn't have done that", all with this goofy grin on his face the whole time...........
                  Always worried about Barrett since then.
                  Can't see him as coaching material but would love to see him slap DCE in the face.

Comment

Originally posted by ism22 View Post

It's a fast moving game that develops more every year. While Elder Hopoate was off shoving the book of Mormon in people's faces, RTS, Tedesco, Duges, Hayne, Slater, Inglis, Moylan, Boyd...etc were all training farking hard.

TBH I haven't watched Hoppa at all this season but aside from him punting Toops from Origin (great for us) I haven't really heard his name.

Outside back for a rubbish team though - it's likely he gets mostly rubbish hospital passes and very little coaching/direction.
                    Semi Radradra seemed to cope OK under the same circumstances ism. I think Hoppa has just lost it. I can't actually think of a player who has returned from a Mormon mission and picked up where they left off. Are there any?

Comment

Originally posted by Jacks Fur Coat View Post
                      Hoppa is an average player and has been seriously overrated I think.

It's a no thanks from me.
                      His value was ridiculously inflated by signing with Parra and now he believes the hype. He'll probably end up in rugby super 14 or is it 16 now?

Comment

The man that can't play and that nobody wanted is going to the Dogs but not on anything like $500k.
                        - Jack Gibson

Comment

Working...
                        X