Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Make me it happen

http://m.dailytelegraph.com.au/sport...-1227573962768

Mentioned in another thread but I'd take his signing of its on offer and if funds are there. I am not privy to salary cap position within club like most of you are but if this could happen all of a sudden we gain some x-factor back after RTS loss.

And I'd be more than happy to take his good with his bad. And I think him and SKD could be suited together with Fergo in the 1. Bit of fantasy league on my part but I don't see any better on the market or available.

Welcome Konnie.

Nah.

Comment

Can we please put plastic over the loan car seats whilst he's in town.

Comment

If the Warriors pay his salary, YES.

Comment

A dynamic runner on his day.

Unfortunately, his day comes about once every 2 seasons.

Comment

lol he has had his good year or two. Pass

Comment

It would add twice the insult to injury if we were to secure Konrad Hurrell to help release the burden of salary cap pressure for the Auckland Warriors after they signed Roger Tuivasa-Sheck.

Comment

Peaheart who wouldn't get close to first grade under Robbo.

He doesn't tolerate gutless lazy turds. Just ask Mose, BJ Leilua, Takaraingi etc.

Comment

No chance. Think about the damage he caused in U20s and then the same in his first year of NRL. No one could tackle him.
                  Now ask yourself why a Club would let someone with that much talent go.
                  The reasons are, he is a terrible trainer. He eats way too much junk food having no professionalism in regards to weight management. And he is the team clown. Everything is a joke. Including training.
                  Embrace the Hate! JC

Comment

Originally posted by Tommy Smith View Post
                    Peaheart who wouldn't get close to first grade under Robbo.
                    He doesn't tolerate gutless lazy turds. Just ask Mose, BJ Leilua, Takaraingi etc.
                    Don't agree with Taka being placed in this group, we just had too many backrowers.

Comment

yeh i agree, not takka but definalty fpn
                      1911 1912 1913 1923 1935 1936 1937 1940 1945 1974 1975 2002 2013 2018 2019 2020

Comment

Working...
                      X