Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Roosters shock suitors for Farah

Has a desire to win...

Hastings to fullback, Fergo stays at centre, Farah to halves - played there in juniors?

But the cap! The cap!
    The Sydney Roosters have emerged as a shock suitor for Robbie Farah after the NSW hooker demanded a release.

A bit strange though. But fits in with the desire to win...

Comment

We are going to be tough to beat with Hayne, Roberts, and Farah in our side.

Comment

According to The SMH we are. How does this make sense? How could he possibly fit in?

Comment

Hard to understand this one. I think he'd be good wherever he went, but surely we're pretty sweet in the hooker department? Friend plays 80 minutes, and next year there's limited interchange.

What we need is a fullback.

Comment

Jake Friend to fullback...

Welcome Wobbie.

Comment

My head hurts
              Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe

Comment

don't fully understand what Robbo is thinking if this is true, but it does indicate he is worried about the creativity of the side without RTS/Maloney.

not sure if this is the best long term use of salary cap room.

is it Farah at number 7

Friend as a running lock

Hastings fullback.

Comment

Fark that.

No thanks!

Comment

Farah has been a quality player but he is well over his hump..

Plus he is an egotistical maniac

A massive no way from me I can not see it happening. The headline in the paper is just click-bait...

Comment

If our club is serious and Im sitting here scratching my head I can see why if friend has one fault in his game he gets easily shut out of games .The smart clubs (our defeats) primarily have the attack run at him all day and hit him quick with the ball in his hands ...his meters show that he is not much on his feet ..is this why? Dont jump on my head Im a Friend fan etc ...and I cant stand falafel head .
                      Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe

Comment

No thanks. The only way we sign him is on the basis the Tigers pay most of his contract. That is what the roosters heir achy are hoping for and the only way we could get him under the Cap. But of course the Tigers are not going to let that happen. They have already done a reverse and said he is staying but if he wants to leave they won't pay for him to play with another club. So it all comes down to what deal can be made and how much of his salary a club has to pay.
                        I hope like hell he goes to Saints and stays away from our Club. He is an origin player because there is no one else.
                        Embrace the Hate! JC

Comment

Got to be the worst rumour ever, like others have said there's no way he fits into our team. It's the last position we need filled after we signed Nikormia on top of Friend already.

Comment

Friend to the halves and Hastings to fullback? It just does not make sense.

Comment

Let's not affect out club with cancer.
                              Roberta should stick to what she knows and loves....politics.

Comment

Working...
                              X