X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2016 Trial Games

2016 Trial Games

ROOSTERS
    World Club Series: v St Helens at Langtree Park, St Helens on Friday February 19, 2016
    The Wyong Roos have confirmed 2016 trial games as follows:-
    Saturday 13th February, 2016 - Kirkham Oval, Camden
    • Under 20's - Sydney Roosters -v- West Tigers
    • NSW Cup - Wyong Roos -v- West Tigers
    Saturday 20th February. 2016 - WIN Stadium, Wollongong
    • Under 20's - Sydney Roosters -v- St George
    • NSW Cup - Wyong Roos -v- Illawarra Cutters
    Kick off times for both trials are yet to be confirmed.

I am dying for some league. Luckily for me kirkham oval is just around the corner.

Comment

Originally posted by Bigchook View Post
      I am dying for some league. Luckily for me kirkham oval is just around the corner.
      A summer 9's circuit played at night and mostly made up of those that have finished their NRL and Super League careers would be entertaining, a great way to promote the game and a new revenue stream for clubs and the NRL.

What i would give to see Morley in red, white and blue charge up out of the line and smash someone again.

Comment

Originally posted by 2026 View Post
        A summer 9's circuit played at night and mostly made up of those that have finished their NRL and Super League careers would be entertaining, a great way to promote the game and a new revenue stream for clubs and the NRL.

What i would give to see Morley in red, white and blue charge up out of the line and smash someone again.
        Would watch.

Comment

I will be in the UK in Feb for my grand daughters birth, staying in Nottingham, all going well I make an effort to get to the Roosters Vs St Helens game, my son in law is a mad Everton fan, so will take him along to see a proper game,lol.

Comment

Working...
          X