No announcement yet.

Roosters join Manly in asking the NRL to explain a harsh 2016 draw

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Voss when he was at Ch9 was an ignorant and arrogant prick absolutely useless just as bad as Ray Warren. But I think the kick in the ass has made him grow up and he is actually alright now.

After another year of incredibly poor RL commentary I have paid more attention to commentary from other countries, esp the US. The shit all over our commentators, there is no carry on no crap.

Now onto the draw and all the issues. Alot of people are lauding these huge tv deals, but at what cost. The tradition of the game is being obliterated in the name of the $.These TV deals mean that the media controls the game much more than NEWs ever could, the traditions of the working mans game are washed down the sewer and our game is handed to the corporates
    The Internet is a place for posting silly things
    Try and be serious and you will look stupid
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Kingbilly View Post
      Voss when he was at Ch9 was an ignorant and arrogant prick absolutely useless just as bad as Ray Warren. But I think the kick in the ass has made him grow up and he is actually alright now.

After another year of incredibly poor RL commentary I have paid more attention to commentary from other countries, esp the US. The shit all over our commentators, there is no carry on no crap
      It's always better using your own loo..

Originally posted by Kingbilly View Post
      Now onto the draw and all the issues. Alot of people are lauding these huge tv deals, but at what cost. The tradition of the game is being obliterated in the name of the $.These TV deals mean that the media controls the game much more than NEWs ever could, the traditions of the working mans game are washed down the sewer and our game is handed to the corporates
      Like I've always maintained, the opportunity to sell the crown jewels to the media would not exist if all clubs rejected the franchise model and run their own businesses like every other business in the country. I'd find it very easy to waste somebody else's money too especially when I can go cap in hand to the NRL when the money's run out.
      "The only time you start at the top is when you are digging a hole."
      - Jack Gibson

Comment

Working...
      X