Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

First 10 rounds gone, now the comp really starts.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• First 10 rounds gone, now the comp really starts.

Now teams depth start to get tested, forwards aren't as fresh and the creative ones come into their own. Ball skills are on the up, expansive footy is on the game plan & forwards are offloading.

Watch for teams like us, Tigers & Canberra excel from here on in... Brisbane, Newcastle & Canterbury to come back to the pack.

What are we paying for the premiership?

Fool.

Comment

You never know.

We may just become competitive and win a few games again now. Whether that leads to anything who knows but it would be alot better then losing every week.

Comment

good to see a couple of fans who havent given up on the team or the club

Comment

Originally posted by IIRoosterManII View Post
          good to see a couple of fans who havent given up on the team or the club
          A lot of people like lost causes. If you'd met some of my girlfriends, you'd know that I'm one of them.

Comment

I just don't see it. There's just next to no creativity in our game at the moment. imo If Carney won't inspire it no one will

Comment

The only way we have a chance of making the finals is if he win say, 4 or 5 in a row now. You never know. Just feels like we have it in us but may leave it too late.

Comment

It was about this time last year we'd had a mixed start....I left for Europe for 2 months at the end of June and they won every game and hit a red hot patch of form...made the Grand Final...don't give up on them yet...I'd rather them have the wobbles now and find the right form for when it counts...back half of the season...

I'ts not over yet...

Comment

Originally posted by FoghornLeghorn View Post
                  It was about this time last year we'd had a mixed start....I left for Europe for 2 months at the end of June and they won every game and hit a red hot patch of form...made the Grand Final...don't give up on them yet...I'd rather them have the wobbles now and find the right form for when it counts...back half of the season...

I'ts not over yet...
                  Man last year were good memories. I went to Lebanon in July.. and won all 4 games when away.. getting up at 8am listening to us beat the Bulldogs in a tight one was the highlight, then the first match home was to witness our 48-12 thrashing of Parra.. was on top of the world then haha...

Comment

We won't win many games this year now. It'll only get worse from here. You better get used to it.

Comment

when are guys going on hols again. please start packing your bags...

Comment

Originally posted by fred68 View Post
                        We won't win many games this year now. It'll only get worse from here. You better get used to it.
                        Fred there's still 32 points up for grabs...16 rounds to go including this one this weekend...I can't see us making the top 4 but there is plenty of opportunity in making the 8 though...

Rather than getting used to it or giving up I'll sit back and enjoy a rocky ride and hopefully a scrape into the top 8...beats having no hope at all...

Comment

Originally posted by fred68 View Post
                          Don't be so soft, if people are looking for the cancer it's the fans negative attitude and nature to give up when the going gets tough.

Supporters have a larger say in this clubs culture than any player, coach or administrator ever will.

We're (supporters) are the largest incentive for players to play well and you're not even willing to throw you 100% support behind them... think about it.

Comment

Originally posted by Rooster_6 View Post
                            Don't be so soft, if people are looking for the cancer it's the fans negative attitude and nature to give up when the going gets tough.

Supporters have a larger say in this clubs culture than any player, coach or administrator ever will.

We're (supporters) are the largest incentive for players to play well and you're not even willing to throw you 100% support behind them... think about it.
                            What a load of rubbish. This group of players couldn't give a **** about the fans.

Comment

Originally posted by Rooster_6 View Post
                              Now teams depth start to get tested, forwards aren't as fresh and the creative ones come into their own. Ball skills are on the up, expansive footy is on the game plan & forwards are offloading.

Watch for teams like us, Tigers & Canberra excel from here on in... Brisbane, Newcastle & Canterbury to come back to the pack.

What are we paying for the premiership?

Comment

Working...
                              X