Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

First 10 rounds gone, now the comp really starts.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rooster 6, no offence - but I think you are truly mad if you believe what you just wrote.

So it's now my fault, it's the fans fault. Nothing to do with smith or the players.

Maybe it's your fault for not having a clue.

Comment

You admitted you have no inside knowledge so how are you so certain we have no chance of improving this year?

Comment

Originally posted by Geohood View Post
        You admitted you have no inside knowledge so how are you so certain we have no chance of improving this year?
        It's the Craig McLachlan defense.

"What's worse than the Roosters at the moment?"

Comment

Unless the team shows a marked improvement in all facets of the game it won't be beating any other teams for the rest of the year.

Comment

Originally posted by Rooster Cogburn View Post
            What a load of rubbish. This group of players couldn't give a **** about the fans.
            have you ever run out on to a field with a crowd chanting your name, cheering for your team???

While the players may not give a rats arse about the fans induvidually (and they certainly couldn't give a shit about you), you know that the players thrive off the noise and support from the crowd.

Now try playing at 100% in an empty stadium, you may then understand the difference.

Delecto Oriens est odio Meridianus
            To love Easts is to hate Souffs

Originally posted by Bill Shankley, Liverpool FC
            At a football club, there’s a holy trinity – the players, the manager and the supporters. Directors don’t come into it. They are only there to sign the cheques.
            Originally posted by Andy Raymond Commentating Souffs V Manly 18/04/09
            The fireworks at the Easter show are making more noise than the crowd tonight

Comment

Originally posted by supermario View Post
              have you ever run out on to a field with a crowd chanting your name, cheering for your team???

While the players may not give a rats arse about the fans induvidually (and they certainly couldn't give a shit about you), you know that the players thrive off the noise and support from the crowd.

Now try playing at 100% in an empty stadium, you may then understand the difference.
              Gee Mario I'd hate to see how bad they'd be without a crowd.

Comment

Gee Mario I'd hate to see how bad they'd be without a crowd.
                you don't even watch how they play live, so what does it matter to you ?

At a football club, there’s a holy trinity – the players, the manager and the supporters. Directors don’t come into it. They are only there to sign the cheques.

Comment

You're right and I won't be going until they start to show a bit of ticker.

Comment

You're right and I won't be going until they start to show a bit of ticker.
                    so it proves, that regardless of the number of years you have supported the club, you only "really' support them when they win.

Typical.

Comment

so it proves, that regardless of the number of years you have supported the club, you only "really' support them when they win.

Typical.
                      In the words of Smithy:
                      I understand some people only support teams when they are winning. Thankfully others support and enjoy watching the progression of teams and individuals as they meet the challenges footy presents.

Muzz, muzz, muzz. Why are you wasting your time with this cynical old pr!ck? He is worse than a dumbarrse souths troll. The fool whinged all of 2010 until the week of the final where all of a sudden he got a little stiffy for a week and became a long time supporter only to whinge again after we lost.

Comment

Originally posted by Rooster_6 View Post
                        Now teams depth start to get tested, forwards aren't as fresh and the creative ones come into their own. Ball skills are on the up, expansive footy is on the game plan & forwards are offloading.

Watch for teams like us, Tigers & Canberra excel from here on in... Brisbane, Newcastle & Canterbury to come back to the pack.

What are we paying for the premiership?
                        Frankly I would prefer my team believed the premiership started on round 1. Appreciate if you can provide some detailed critical analysis to support this thread..

Comment

i just don't think we have the depth at the monent to make much of a inpact this season

Comment

Typical.
                            That's rubbish. I didn't say if they win but only if they show some ticker. You just don't get it.

Comment

Maybe smith is right, it's "enjoyable" watching the "progression" of the team this year. No wonder he said he enjoyed the game against the sharks.

Comment

That's rubbish. I didn't say if they win but only if they show some ticker. You just don't get it.
                                No it is quite clear coggy, to you, when they lose they don't how ticker, hence you only show when they win. Ergo, you only support them when they win.

Comment

Working...
                                X