You are Uncle Nick - What punishment for Pearce

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You are Uncle Nick - What punishment for Pearce

Too much has been written, so please try to refrain from comments.

Just want to get a pulse check on our thoughts on his punishment. We've all had a few days to process and apply consideration into our judgement.
    Do Nothing - poor bloke he is the Junior's son
    0%
    Sack him
    45.71%
    Remove Captaincy only
    0%
    Remove Capatincy plus fine
    22.86%
    Remove Captaincy plus fine plus 3 months suspension
    5.71%
    Remove Captaincy plus fine plus 6 months suspension
    8.57%
    Remove Captaincy plus fine pus 12 months suspension
    17.14%
    Written and published on behalf of the Liberal Party, Queensland

Out of his hands

to avoid litigation the club have handed the decision on punishment to NRL integrity unit
    "Qui audet adipiscitur"

WHO DARES WINS

Comment

Another option for the poll could be something like Sack him but leave the door slightly ajar for a comeback at at later time.

Comment

I'm glad I'm not Uncle Nick.

But I suspect the NRL will make the ultimate decision - even if it's behind closed doors.

Comment

Sack him, give Nikorima or Cornish a shot.

Comment

Or option 7...

Wait for the NRL investigation to conclude and run with their punishment without passing personal judgment.

Comment

Jake Friend like suspension if he doesn't like tell him don"t the door hit your arse on the way out.

Comment

If there were any strength of character within the club, he would be finished and done. Better men than him have worn that jersey and never done half of the stupid things he did.
                SUPER DRAGON!

Comment

If I was Uncle Nick, I'd just throw my own Coke and hooker parties and invite Pearcey. Probably hide the dog though.

Comment

The question that begs answeringing is were there other similar incidents that went unreported or "managed" in-house by the Roosters. It would be remarkable odds for Pearce to have made ONLY 2 indiscretions and BOTH are filmed and distributed. The RL World is discussing this only because it was filmed and replayed on media.

Only insiders within the club know the FULL extent of Pearce's off-field record. Time to make an honest decision based on Pearce's full history (including these 2 and if they exist, other incidents).
                    Written and published on behalf of the Liberal Party, Queensland

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny. View Post
                      If there were any strength of character within the club, he would be finished and done. Better men than him have worn that jersey and never done half of the stupid things he did.
                      that ^^^^^

Comment

I'd sit him out for 12 months. Not for the act itself but for the damage it's caused the club and for being a repeat offender.

Comment

ESL for the remainder of his playing career.

Comment

I'd make him check into rehab and never drink alcohol again.

Comment

Given that Carney won his court case against the NRL, I don't think there will be a long stint out of the game for one Mitch Piss. No fines or charges by any government or statutory body. The female head of the integrity unit wants to castrate him. Feminism? Feminazism? Perhaps she should have a good hard look at what the police have gotten away with.
                              He should spend time with an organisation such as Youth Off The Streets, just too see how lucky he is in life.

Comment

Working...
                              X