Anasta to Panthers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anasta to Panthers

If I were a betting man I'd put a little on this. Gus loves him, always has. I actually don't mind Anasta, but feel we can do without him. If he is still yet to sign with us, Gus may make a play for him. Gus would see him as a good leadership influence on the Panthers, and would feel he will have plenty to offer a team rebuilding.

With his relationship with Uncle Nick who knows.

Let's hope the media picks up on this and it starts to happen.

Before anyone writes anything, you're supposed to make try saving tackles, it's in the job description.

Comment

"The ball always bounces for Braith. Ever since he came into 1st grade"

I've heard that at least 1,000 times. Your right he does love braith.

Comment

He is in love with him. Can someone correct me if im wrong, but didnt Gus recomend signing him to the Roosters board in 2005 after he saw him play a perfect gamefor the dogs?

Comment

Originally posted by knightsfan94 View Post
          He is in love with him. Can someone correct me if im wrong, but didnt Gus recomend signing him to the Roosters board in 2005 after he saw him play a perfect gamefor the dogs?
          You need more than Wayne!

Comment

Originally posted by Madduke View Post
            Before anyone writes anything, you're supposed to make try saving tackles, it's in the job description.
            I note Carney failed to make one today and it led to a Knights try.

Comment

Originally posted by adzta View Post
              You need more than Wayne!
              One off shocking game mate, the knights have used more players than any other team so far because of injury and were without Gidley, Uate, Sau and Taia. Also had a lot of young guys with less than 5 matches in the NRL and a few others coming off injurys.

This time next year when the the knights play the roosters with Bennett, Snowden, Boyd and possibly Bird recruited we'll see what the result is like then.

Comment

Originally posted by Spirit of 66 View Post
                I note Carney failed to make one today and it led to a Knights try.
                Yes, same with SKD.

He missed that Knights winger cold.

Comment

Hopefully Banasta heads for Penrith

Martha off Home and Away would love living out there at Penrith Lakeside

Comment

Gould has too much respect for Nick... We'd have to be the instigators which looks unlikely.

Comment

We live in hope.

Comment

hed fit in well with all their other ageing c graders

Comment

One off shocking game mate, the knights have used more players than any other team so far because of injury and were without Gidley, Uate, Sau and Taia. Also had a lot of young guys with less than 5 matches in the NRL and a few others coming off injurys.

This time next year when the the knights play the roosters with Bennett, Snowden, Boyd and possibly Bird recruited we'll see what the result is like then.
                          We would have been towelled up with those guys in no question. But in our fragile state banging a handicapped girl with tourettes is a result these days!

Comment

Gus Gould is a family friend. In fact, if you could be bothered recording every time Gould, Sterling and that other twit praised Anasta like, "will he get another chance at origin", you may well think that he is already on the ch 9 roster.

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nBAfJPEQzK8#t=2m59s
                              This

language warning kiddies
                              I support two NRL teams, the Roosters and whoevers playing Souths

Comment

Working...
                              X