Phil Rothfield

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Phil Rothfield

No doubt many of you read his comments in the Sunday Telegraph today.

I don't think he should get away with calling us "Rorters".

It's OK for morons on forums to say this, but when it comes from the Editor of a leading newspaper it's a bit rich.

I'm surprised this hasn't been brought up yet.

I hope the club takes action against this grub.
    Born and bred in the eastern suburbs.

He has to wake up every morning and say "I work for John Hartigan and Rupert Murdoch", so his life is putrid enough without me impugning his character.

Comment

I agree Vas. It's also time we stood up as well. Let's flood the Telegraph with complaints. He overstepped the mark.
      Exonerate the West Memphis Three - www.wm3.org

Comment

I haven't seen the column

How can he say that in the biggest selling newspaper in the country without it being defamation?

Comment

Someone bring this to the clubs attention and then they should sue him and the paper...the effect will be he gets his ass kicked and hopefully Gallop comes down hard on him for making serious allegations like that in the paper...

Comment

Is there a link or does someone have the text of it?

Comment

The fact that he is the Sports Editor is laughable.

He knows nothing about other sports and his views on rugby league are bias to the extreme.

He is a joke, without being funny.

Comment

Originally posted by Big_Morls View Post
                Is there a link or does someone have the text of it?
                On page 56 of today's Sunday Telegraph:

SINNER

"The Sydney Rorters, oops, I mean Roosters, for continuing to employ salary-cap cheat Peter O'Sullivan as their head of recruitment. The club will always be under suspicion while this man has a job".

What a d!ck.

Comment

I wonder which Club he will choose to follow when his silly little excuse for a sub district rep team folds up

Personally I find it satisfying when people take potshots at us

we have the best jersey
                  the longest history
                  as much cash as we need
                  a massive profile

but he is defaming our Club and he needs to be told to sto being a drunken beetroot headed child

Comment

I hope the club do something about this... sick of hearing about him.

Comment

As long as as he's happy

He and Gould seem to be the last two guys openly slugging out the Stupd Loig war in print. Uncle Nick and The Emperor smashed thos guys in the War.

Judging by News refusal to let them put a line about not starting a rival comp in the Independent Commission Constitution they are never going to let the War end

Cant Uncle Nick do something about Rothfield?

Comment

The bloke is a drunken grub. I don't expect anything other than complete rubbish from him and I am never disappointed.

Comment

there could very well be a case of defamation here wouldn't there? Along with all the other bullsh*t he posts on his column the club would have plenty of ammo

Comment

always in the news we are

whether the results warrant it or no

Comment

Originally posted by Rooster_6 View Post
                              I hope the club do something about this... sick of hearing about him.
                              I'm sure if someone told Uncle Nick he would probably roll his eyes. Maybe if it was someone with some jouranlistic credibility he would do something.

Comment

Working...
                              X