Goal Kicker Tomorrow?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Goal Kicker Tomorrow?

The Mole reporting that we will have a surprising goal kicker tomorrow. Who besides Hastings kicks goals?
    Latrell? Nikorima? Copley?
    Embrace the Hate! JC

I can but I am out injured. :P

Comment

SST can, so can Nikorima, Latrell can do anything but didn't know Cops can but don't ask SKD he is terrible at it.

Comment

Kano.

He can kick with both feet and make the ball bend like Barbie.

Comment

Originally posted by 2026 View Post
          Kano.

He can kick with both feet and make the ball bend like Barbie.
          Mate Kane Evans is a shocking kicker.
          They must have had a 'kick off' at training and someone beat Hastings. Or Hastings has a sore groin or hammy.
          That's if Mole is right.

This is the part of the game we have been spoilt with for years now. Maloney was a freak. 80%.
          Embrace the Hate! JC

Comment

SKD kicked 3 goals for us back in 2009.

Comment

Nathan Stapelton
              Exonerate the West Memphis Three - www.wm3.org

Comment

Originally posted by horrie hastings View Post
                SKD kicked 3 goals for us back in 2009.

Bro' you don't pick kickers as well as you do Rock Oysters aye!

Comment

Let Hastings kick, I think it would be good for him. He may get nervous and miss a few, but i dont think there is many other 20 year olds kicking for there club.

Comment

Originally posted by cords_is_a_coq View Post

Bro' you don't pick kickers as well as you do Rock Oysters aye!
                    lol, the mole said it was a surprise goal kicker and yes SKD kicking would be a real surprise.

slightly off the topic, the oysters from Wapengo Lake down south are the best rocks I have ever tasted.

Comment

Originally posted by Ruzza View Post
                      Let Hastings kick, I think it would be good for him. He may get nervous and miss a few, but i dont think there is many other 20 year olds kicking for there club.
                      Hastings is the only decent kicker we have this year so I hope he will be playing a lot of first grade and doesn't get injured.
                      I remember his father being a decent back up goal kicker when he played, saw him nail some from the sideline but then again I also saw miss a couple from in front too.

Comment

if Hastings isn't kicking tomorrow it must mean he is carrying a leg/groin injury, which is of more concern than who takes over the kicking from him.

don't know if it means anything but Cornish was at the captains run this morning.

Comment

Originally posted by fletch View Post
                          if Hastings isn't kicking tomorrow it must mean he is carrying a leg/groin injury, which is of more concern than who takes over the kicking from him.

don't know if it means anything but Cornish was at the captains run this morning.
                          That would be devastating.

Comment

Working...
                          X