Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• REASON WHY WE LOST COMMENT BELOW IF U WATCHED THE GAME AND U AGREE WITH ME

Why we Lost

1st Reason: Nikrima couldn't tackle Sutton so that put pressure on SKD to help him and made south score 3 tries on that side

2nd Reason: Hasting Couldn't run the ball all he did is do chips that made south pick yards off and made our forwards Tied.

3rd Reason: Aidan Gurra Gave south 5 pentatlys that killed us the most in game today and also he missed the tackle on GI and other players

4th Reason: Copley Is a dud who touched the ball twice the whole game.

5th Reason: Fergo out of place at fullback each time he caught the ball he would slip over that stuffed us up because a fullback is meant to gain yards not loose yards.

Anyways Issac Lui needs to go and Copley

Also Latrell Mitchell needs to go fullback ASAP!

Our forwards were owned. Souffs often made 10 metres each run followed by good quality kicks and chases.

Our kicks were ordinary. SoH may have been injured and that may have effected his distance and accuracy or that may be all he has in him

Souffs were allowed to hold us down in tackles and we weren't. As such Souffs won the ruck

Penalties late in the count to Souffs. Back to backs led to tires. Our penalties were (from memory) 3 late in 1st half and 2 late in 2nd half.

Our team suffered from new players/combos and inexperience.

Souffs were good and well prepared.

Questions need to be asked about our senior forwards. Guerra especially but he was not alone. How can he play SOO and not even pass the ball? Too easy to defend against cause you know he will not pass
    Written and published on behalf of the Liberal Party, Queensland

Comment

once again we had no quick play the balls. irrespective we looked so slow in comparison to the vermin.man on man they out muscled us. they were too strong too fast and too good for us.at the game the scoreboard attendants / game officials were quoting our % possession which was incorrect.most odd.

Comment

The funny thing is that Copley laid on the final pass for our 2 tries. So if he only had 2 touches he didn't do too bad ya toe toucher.

Comment

Originally posted by Rooster4Life View Post
          Why we Lost

1st Reason: Nikrima couldn't tackle Sutton so that put pressure on SKD to help him and made south score 3 tries on that side

2nd Reason: Hasting Couldn't run the ball all he did is do chips that made south pick yards off and made our forwards Tied.

3rd Reason: Aidan Gurra Gave south 5 pentatlys that killed us the most in game today and also he missed the tackle on GI and other players

5th Reason: Fergo out of place at fullback each time he caught the ball he would slip over that stuffed us up because a fullback is meant to gain yards not loose yards.

Niko was one of not many who had a dig today, and showed me enough that he will be a star one day.

Hastings kicking wasn't the best but he and Niko got into the game more in the second half. Pretty hard when you are a young half playing behind a pack getting reamed.and then the refs put the boot in for good measure.

Guerra needs to pull his finger out.....actually if we had reinforcements, which we don't but if we did he can farrk orff.

Cops is ok and same as my second point, outside backs are not going to pull out a win for you if your forwards are gettin smashed.

We have no Fullback and when Latrell gets more FG game experience Robbo might have to throw him in the deep end and end the Dr Frankenstein Fergo for fullback experiment. But Thirteen told us he would kill it lol...

Liu and Cops are staying and if they did go who you suggest would replace them?
          Last edited by cords_is_a_coq; 03-06-2016, 10:31 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by The Axe View Post
            Our forwards were owned. Souffs often made 10 metres each run followed by good quality kicks and chases.

Our kicks were ordinary. SoH may have been injured and that may have effected his distance and accuracy or that may be all he has in him

Souffs were allowed to hold us down in tackles and we weren't. As such Souffs won the ruck

Penalties late in the count to Souffs. Back to backs led to tires. Our penalties were (from memory) 3 late in 1st half and 2 late in 2nd half.

Our team suffered from new players/combos and inexperience.

Souffs were good and well prepared.

Questions need to be asked about our senior forwards. Guerra especially but he was not alone. How can he play SOO and not even pass the ball? Too easy to defend against cause you know he will not pass
            Can't argue with any of that.

Comment

Originally posted by Rooster4Life View Post
              Why we Lost

If Latrell played at fullback today it would have made no difference and he is no winger either

Comment

The run on pigs up front didn't show up for the contest got really owned.. Evans is about a fast as a snail, he and Guerra look like they play in slow motion.

Comment

take note all the teams that had personal changes all lost so far .Chopping and changing and sacking here will fix nothing but education will .
                  The team was very unfit and underdone that showed .Its typical of Robbo yeams he always starts them slowly and builds them. This year is totally different its going to be about building defense before structuring the attack . Its gonna be a long season and we will be lucky to make the 8 .I suggest go backpacking around Europe for a year and come back next year.
                  Dont agree with Fergo to fullback and as good as SKD can be he still cant make a play or pass a ball so wing for him Fergo center and Latrell fullback seems the right thing to do.
                  Guerra get bagged and deservedly but gee there is a lot worse in this team .
                  Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe

Comment

Originally posted by Arties Pie View Post
                    The run on pigs up front didn't show up for the contest got really owned.. Evans is about a fast as a snail, he and Guerra look like they play in slow motion.
                    It was noticeable that Evans didn't aim up. He's miles behind Napa.

Comment

Originally posted by cords_is_a_coq View Post

Niko was one of not many who had a dig today, and showed me enough that he will be a star one day.

Hastings kicking wasn't the best but he and Niko got into the game more in the second half. Pretty hard when you are a young half playing behind a pack getting reamed.and then the refs put the boot in for good measure.

Guerra needs to pull his finger out.....actually if we had reinforcements, which we don't but if we did he can farrk orff.

Cops is ok and same as my second point, outside backs are not going to pull out a win for you if your forwards are gettin smashed.

We have no Fullback and when Latrell gets more FG game experience Robbo might have to throw him in the deep end and end the Dr Frankenstein Fergo for fullback experiment. But Thirteen told us he would kill it lol...

Liu and Cops are staying and if they did go who you suggest would replace them?
                      One bad game doesn't define a season. If it did than Cowgirls and Broncos should not of played in last year's GF. Our forwards got owned it's as simply as that. Forget blaming the backs because they didn't stand a chance running the ball out of our own quarter every set. What will tell me a lot about this squad is how we respond next week, so forget yesterday and let's look to next week. The ride starts all over again.

Comment

Were never good enough. Our off season dramas highlighted by our dumb captain didn't help either. Too many youngsters while our old heads missing through injury or moving onto other clubs.

We can kid ourselves about how good our squad is, I know I did, but if we make the 8, it will be a good year. Of course no one thought Steve Bradbury would get gold. I look forward to being wrong.

Comment

From the kick-off we were one paced trying to and get through the heat, mentally we were beaten before the whistle was blown. We had no pace in out defensive line. Souths dominated possession we had no energy to defend. In the heat I couldn't understand why we had such a long warm up.
                          I couldn't understand why Henderson was used as a back-rower. I know why he was selected to add bit of experience to the pack. I think we will be better off with a young back-rower to start and have Aubusson
                          on the bench.

Comment

I believe this year will be about inconsistency - one week world beaters and the next week down in the dumps.
                            Our side is new filled with youngster learning their trade, whilst our senior players will learn about leadership and keeping their heads in pressure situations.
                            I hated losing to the filthy Vermin yesterday, but am hoping we learn from this experience and get the biscuits when we play them again in round 6

Comment

Evans and Napa were disappointing to say the least. We seemed to get a bit more punch through the middle when Taukiaho and Moa came on but by that stage the game was lost. I wouldn't start with both Evans and Napa because they are both very similar styles of player. I would have started with Sam and kept Evans on the bench. Taukiaho would have come on for Moa with Liu moving up front and Evans would have replaced Napa, giving us that nuggety player, lanky player rotation to mix things up.

And Henderson as a running forward??? Seriously, surely there's a better young player in NSW Cup that could have done his job.

Comment

Working...
                              X