• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• does it matter anymore......

Sydney Roosters v Warriors
    Saturday 4 June 2011, kickoff 7:30pm; Sydney Football Stadium
    TV: Live FOX Sports 2 Viewers Choice; Live Radio: ABC
    Referees: Jason Robinson and Alan Shortall; Touch Judges: Daniel Eastwood and Grant Atkins; Video Referee: Pat Reynolds

Originally posted by past glory View Post
    Referees: Jason Robinson and Alan Shortall; Touch Judges: Daniel Eastwood and Grant Atkins; Video Referee: Pat Reynolds
    Not really, but i will be going to the game to support them...

Comment

Jim it matters, it may not feel good, but it matters.
      Besides that you will see the possible longer term future for the club, and it isn't that bad.
      The Internet is a place for posting silly things
      Try and be serious and you will look stupid
      sigpic

Comment

It will be a good game, we always have exciting games against the Warriors.

Remember that 31(?) All draw a few years back? Classic.

Comment

piggy has to go. ryles has to go,,anasta has to go, toss a coin for mini. toss a coin for perrett, bj has to go , justin carney has to go. naughton back to state cup .....

Comment

As long as they lace up their boots....it matters....

Comment

I will be there

it matters to me

Comment

Go easts!

Comment

Originally posted by past glory View Post
                  Jimmy.......right and wrong my friend....it ALWAYS matters. Just because we suck, doesnt mean these caaaarnts should continue doing the wrong thing.
                  Alcohol never solved any life problems.....then again neither did milk.

Comment

We have an easy draw over the next few weeks and with players to come back. If we can beat the Warriors I reckon we will still make the 8.

Comment

Originally posted by dice View Post
                      We have an easy draw over the next few weeks and with players to come back. If we can beat the Warriors I reckon we will still make the 8.
                      I love the spirit Dice!!

Comment

We have a big chance of winning the next 2 games.. jag a win against on a cold night at the SFS with no atmosphere, then beat Melbourne without their three musketeers.

Gotta find some hope in all circumstances. Lose either of the next 2 games then all hope is gone and time to look to building towards 2012.

Comment

Originally posted by theticket View Post
                          I love the spirit Dice!!
                          We play:
                          - Warriors
                          - Storm minus stars
                          - Bye
                          - Knights minus halfback
                          - Raiders minus Dugan.

The Warriors is our toughest game. We are a chance of 8 or 10 points over the next month which would put us at the fringe of the 8, with some confidence restored, and with players like Maubs/Kennedy/Linnett coming back.

I would only write our season off if we lose two of our next 4 games.

Comment

I've searched deep, deep down into the very base of my soul and I've dragged up kicking, screaming and mewling like a new born mutant baby, the very, very, very last reserves of excitement I have left for the year and I will be utilizing them to watch the game against the Warriors.

Comment

Originally posted by Madduke View Post
                              I've searched deep, deep down into the very base of my soul and I've dragged up kicking, screaming and mewling like a new born mutant baby, the very, very, very last reserves of excitement I have left for the year and I will be utilizing them to watch the game against the Warriors.
                              Very funny PIM and I'm now inspired by you to muster what meagre measure of enthusiasm for the 2011 Roosters I can and actually go to the game. I feel certain however that I'll be leaving disappointed and wondering why I wasted my precious time but alas, that is concomitant when one follows this team.
                              "The price of freedom is eternal vigilance."

Thomas Jefferson

Comment

Working...
                              X