This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BigMike View Post
    It will be a good game, we always have exciting games against the Warriors.

Remember that 31(?) All draw a few years back? Classic.
    It's right up there with the Tigers semi never to be forgotten.

Originally posted by Big Poppa Pump View Post
    You know Jimmy my friend, I was with you. It just didn't matter to me BUT......it matters to my son. He's 8 years old & loves the Chooks. He knows they are crap right now but he still loves them.

He cried last night when I told him I wasn't going to take him to watch the Roosters vs the Warriors this week (card night with the boys instead). He told me not to give up & to remember the "hopeless" players will be gone next year.

That's why it matters. He made me see why it matters. That's why Jim I know it matters to you.

We'll be there on Saturday night. There will always be another card night.
    Beautiful. Glad you were inspired.

Come on Little Jimmy.....me and my Arthritis will be there.

Comment

I will go to the local club and watch the game. I will NOT part with my hard earned and watch them at the ground until I'm satisfied that they are putting in and I believe that's fair.

Comment

Originally posted by Rooster Cogburn View Post
        I will go to the local club and watch the game. I will NOT part with my hard earned and watch them at the ground until I'm satisfied that they are putting in and I believe that's fair.
        i can tell you, no one cares what you do anymore coggy.

Delecto Oriens est odio Meridianus
        To love Easts is to hate Souffs

Originally posted by Bill Shankley, Liverpool FC
        At a football club, there’s a holy trinity – the players, the manager and the supporters. Directors don’t come into it. They are only there to sign the cheques.
        Originally posted by Andy Raymond Commentating Souffs V Manly 18/04/09
        The fireworks at the Easter show are making more noise than the crowd tonight

Comment

I can't blame you cogburn. I know there's plenty of holy fans on here who think they are above you because they turn up to watch shit but I can't blame you at all.

And it doesn't matter anymore who the refs are, who is in or out, what the weather is like. We are shit, it's that simple.

Comment

Originally posted by supermario View Post
            i can tell you, no one cares what you do anymore coggy.
            You don't care Mario, that's hardly everybody.

Comment

No, not everybody, no one, if you are going to comment back, at least use the same wording that is in the post you quoted.

Now go back to your corner of self loathing and enjoy your own little pity party.

At a football club, there’s a holy trinity – the players, the manager and the supporters. Directors don’t come into it. They are only there to sign the cheques.

Comment

You know Mario you remind me of the dumb dog that slobbers over his master regardless of how many beatings his master has inflicted. It's quite sad really.

Comment

You know Mario you remind me of the dumb dog that slobbers over his master regardless of how many beatings his master has inflicted. It's quite sad really.
                  See mate, thats funny that you mention dogs. the fact that dogs have an unrivaled sense of loyalty is a trait in that species that most humans can only dream to achieve.

But remember coggy, dogs remember and dogs bite back.

So call me a dumb dog if you wish coggy, shows how little you actually know about me and how little you think of yourself to actually compare another human to a beaten animal.

Coggy, all respect for you is gone. You are a fake, you are a fraud. you support since 1966 is fairweather at best.

Comment

Mario the lap dog, I like it.

Comment

Mario the lap dog, I like it.
                      Coggy, you may want to call me a lap dog, but at least i can hold my head up high and proudly say that i am a Roosters supporter.

unlike yourself turncoat.

Comment

Or maybe Mario the doormat.

Comment

Lock it or move it.

Comment

ahhh coggy, no amount of names from you will change or deflect the fact that you are a turncoat and a fairweather fan.

Thread closed.

Comment

Working...
                            X