stadium

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• stadium

• $450 million will be allocated to a redevelopment of Allianz Stadium. During which, there will be no disruption to our players or Members, as we have been guaranteed the Stadium will not be closed during that time. ok thats what baird has said today but what will he say next week?

Geez definitely worth a new thread there mate.

Comment

whats your problem teryaqki?
      anytime i can get people thinking about how badly the libs manage things the better it is

Comment

Originally posted by stephenj View Post
        whats your problem teryaqki?
        anytime i can get people thinking about how badly the libs manage things the better it is
        Yeh but this is a rugby league forum mate, I'm sure there are plenty of other forums where you can sprout your political bias Bill.

Comment

i might be bias but surely i can comment on a rather large part of our rugby league being, our home stadium ans id also comment viciously about any toole pollie silly enough to stuff it up for us? dont forget this same dickhead premier wanted skd drawn and quartered before hed even been to court! if you think hes not faqir game after that fiasco, dig your head out of your arse teryaki or whatever your name is this week?

Comment

Originally posted by stephenj View Post
            i might be bias but surely i can comment on a rather large part of our rugby league being, our home stadium ans id also comment viciously about any toole pollie silly enough to stuff it up for us? dont forget this same dickhead premier wanted skd drawn and quartered before hed even been to court! if you think hes not faqir game after that fiasco, dig your head out of your arse teryaki or whatever your name is this week?
            Pull your head in Stephen you goose. I was mildly pointing out that there was already a thread about the stadium issue and there was no real need for a new one. As far as your political musings go, you can shove them in your ass pal.

Comment

Working...
            X