Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Braith Anasta's Wallet View Post

"At similar ages"
    Foran was playing international football at 20.

Comment

Fergo has gotta stop coming in to tackle nobody and leave SKD in no man's land with 2 or 3 attackers.

Comment

Originally posted by chopstiks View Post
        Fergo has gotta stop coming in to tackle nobody and leave SKD in no man's land with 2 or 3 attackers.

The Guerra/Ferguson defensive combo is a disaster, has been all season.....what the coach does with these two in video sessions is beyond me, STOP RUNNING OUT OF THE ****ING LINE. Ferguson literally created the overlap for the Knights, it was 2 on 2 out wide and the ****er runs in at NO ONE, we were so lucky to have that called back.

Comment

Fergo on dream time - he is far from the player with promise. He is such a frustrastring player to watch. More a villain than hero these days.

Comment

Doing OK tonight though...

Comment

Originally posted by Spirit of 66 View Post
              Doing OK tonight though...
              The whole team took a step in the right direction
              Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe

Comment

I thought he played really well, apart from a couple of moments in the first half.
                was born a sydney roosters fanatic
                "we're the roosters, we'll be fine"

Comment

Matterson did most of the defending in the centres in the second half, he was much better as he just held the line pretty much every time, only ran out once and made the tackle on the occasion he did.

Comment

I was at the game - interesting seeing SKD swap wings after Burgess went off and later Robbo finally moving our weakest link Fergo to the wing. Defensively sound with Materson and Aubo in the centres.

Comment

Originally posted by elo View Post

The Guerra/Ferguson defensive combo is a disaster, has been all season.....what the coach does with these two in video sessions is beyond me, STOP RUNNING OUT OF THE ****ING LINE. Ferguson literally created the overlap for the Knights, it was 2 on 2 out wide and the ****er runs in at NO ONE, we were so lucky to have that called back.
                      Couldn't have said it better myself. I am not so blinded by Fergo's triple tonight to overlook his defensive deficiencies. This is down to coaching as far as I'm concerned.
                      "The price of freedom is eternal vigilance."

Thomas Jefferson

Comment

Ferguson...should be no 5, with SKD no 4.
                        Ferguson played well at no 5 last nite.

Maubs place is at no 3, with Toops/Burgess/Matterson at no 2.

Comment

Originally posted by elo View Post

Guerra needs to gtfo out of the attacking backline. How many times in the first half did Pearce hit Guerra when he should have been hitting fergo. One time Guerra just ran in the between runners and the ball just hit him. Totally got in between the play and didn't even initially play at the ball.

Comment

Hopefully out of position again for their disallowed try.

Comment

while shocking in defense when playing in the centres last night. At least for the first time this year he looked like he gave a shit about the game.
                              The Internet is a place for posting silly things
                              Try and be serious and you will look stupid
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by bondi-boy View Post
                                Ferguson...should be no 5, with SKD no 4.
                                Ferguson played well at no 5 last nite.

Maubs place is at no 3, with Toops/Burgess/Matterson at no 2.
                                Only problem with Maubs at 3 is that he never passes.

Bombed a try last night by not giving it to SKD.
                                Born and bred in the eastern suburbs.

Comment

Working...
                                X