How good is it :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How good is it :)

To have JWH back this week , Cordner with a game under his belt , some experience in the halves.
    I reckon Pearce will be rusty , but he will take some pressure off Hastings.

L Mitchell will be inspired by the presence of JWH and Cordner.
    We have really needed some on field presence to give this kid some back up , some big brothers.
    I reckon L Mitchell will stand 2 feet taller with JWH on the field , cant wait to see how his confidence will pick up , he's the type of player that need a bit of aggro to get his legs moving and mind on the job.

Matterson off the bench , I don't know how he fits in , where he plays when he comes on , what a prospect.

Things are looking up.
    Go Chooks !

Throw in young Connor Watson who has looked dangerous everytime he has touched the ball Very good player who must be somewhere in the team next year At the moment though I worry fir him as he seems so light around the shoulders I get scared hes going to get hurt everytime he gets tackled Needs to bulk up around the shoulders for next year
    We used to have empires run by emperors. Then we had kingdoms run by kings.
    Now we have countries run by ………

Comment

Don't forget Joesph Manu either bright day's ahead indeed.

Comment

I think Latrell might have a blinder.

Comment

Latrell's weakness is his fitness. You can see how fatigue is effecting him during the game as he switching in and out and makes those silly errors.

But we have to expect that from an 18 year old thrown into the firepit.
          Exonerate the West Memphis Three - www.wm3.org

Comment

Well how good was it

Comment

Working...
            X