No announcement yet.

Parra - Gonski

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

jenko is still familiar with our structures etc would slip straight in voila except for rts and bbq our best backline plus storming young mitchel and dynamic young horrie?
    been watching jenko this year no speed lost still eager to score at every chance?

Comment

Shouldn't they also lose their positive for and against differential and go back to zero there as well. Reasonable chance if they did make it to 28 comp points that 8th could b decided on the differential.

Comment

To me Jenko now represents the past. We don't need him imo.

Comment

Originally posted by Teriyaki Chicken Boy View Post
          To me Jenko now represents the past. We don't need him imo.
          You're right. Great player, helped win us a Premiership, but he's gone.

WE LET HIM GO. He wasn't abducted by the 60 Minutes team. He ain't coming back.

Comment

Originally posted by Spirit of 66 View Post

You're right. Great player, helped win us a Premiership, but he's gone.

WE LET HIM GO. He wasn't abducted by the 60 Minutes team. He ain't coming back.
            Weren't there also some rumours about his attitude? The guy is obviously happier out in the Western Suburbs and I don't blame him. It would be tough to commute back and forth so frequently when most of your teammates live locally. Great player who helped us to win a premiership but he has moved on and hopefully so have we.

Comment

I can't remember a player ever leaving the Roosters and then coming back since I started following them.
              Exonerate the West Memphis Three - www.wm3.org

Comment

Originally posted by Roosterfarian View Post
                I can't remember a player ever leaving the Roosters and then coming back since I started following them.
                ​Paul Dunn
                Martin Kennedy

Comment

Wasn't there one recently? I forget who.

Hawkeye's on it, the great MLK.

Comment

Originally posted by Hawkeye View Post

​Paul Dunn
                    Martin Kennedy
                    Also our 2016 marquee signing henderson.

Comment

Originally posted by Hawkeye View Post
                      I don't think C'Bury had to shed players all those years ago when they were penalised. They won a comp two years later with the same players.
                      They picked up Andrew Ryan the following season.

He was the one that ankle tapped Crocker in the dying minutes of the 2004 GF!
                      Born and bred in the eastern suburbs.

Comment

Originally posted by John Corey View Post
                        This Parramatta team will not make the 8. They are not good enough to win the vast majority of their matches and I can't see them satisfying the salary cap conditions in 2 weeks, to allow them to keep points even if they do win.
                        I think that before today's announcement they had a very good team that was capable of challenging the Brisbane Broncos for a premiership however their motivation will now be tested and I believe that the NRL hide behind their criteria to deny the Parramatta Eels a spot in the finals even if they do qualify with enough points.

Now it makes the rest of the season interesting in another way because by winning 6 matches they have denied 6 teams from scoring 2 competition points. When we play the Parramatta Eels in July it will be a far different proposition to playing them when the Manly-Warringah Sea Eagles and Canberra Raiders played them which could prove decisive in September.

Comment

yea i dont want jennings back...im not sure who id chase maybe semi ? what about beau scott just a thought...then again we prob dont need him either...whos to say any big names become available, but yea id hate to be a parra fan...just continued dysfunction

Comment

Also Heath L'estrange.
                            Originally posted by boogie

"There's a lot of people competing for title of dumbest chookpen member such as Tommy S, Rusty, Johnny, ROC, Tobin but without a doubt you are the worst, youre thick as a brick christ this is the dumbest thing I've read in a long time you should go back to supporting the panthers"

Comment

Piggy Riddell

Comment

We do it with old hookers, usually balding.

Reminds me of a mate of mine actually....

Comment

Working...
                                X