Clean out

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dice View Post

Linnett was a very good centre for us but wasn't part of the grand plan to end up with the slowest backline in the competition.
    I remember him and Brad Takairangi being pretty nifty, creative players. Nothing amazing though?

I mean... not Jennings, SKD or Fergo kind of quality. Can't say I'd actively want either to return.

Comment

Linnet is shit ..is the Brett Finch of centers .Wouldve cost the cowboys the premiership if it were not for Ben Hunt .....which means he fits in here very nicely.
      Im surprised the cowboys re signed him.......now this is the trap that the chooks fell into....watch closely resigning every one out of loyalty and reward for winning the comp....
      Do you see the Pattern unfolding? ....check this post around the end of next year especially2018 .Cowboys will be us .
      Only Brisbane handle these situations better
      Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe

Comment

Yeah let's sign Matai lol

Just what we An error riddled, injury prone, suspension seeking numb nut who would struggle to break wind after a week in Mumbai let alone a defensive line.
        On Linnett he was an honest toiler at the chooks much like the other 7 ex Roosters at the Cowboys, being made look special by Thurstan

Comment

Originally posted by dice View Post
          Guerra will go anyway.

Burgess too soon for him. He may be of value in the next year or two.

Friend still a valuable player. 5-10kg heavier than most of the hookers in the comp. Lose that weight and he'll be more fitter and mobile, and will free up a bench spot.

Hastings too soon for him as well. The only problem I have with him is he is a slug. Pearce and Maloney could easily step to the outside of a forward, Hastings can't. Not easily fixed.

​Burgess? Check out the titans game and get back to me.

He is rubbish.

Comment

Originally posted by Kelby View Post

​Burgess? Check out the titans game and get back to me.

He is rubbish.
            Wasn't this the game where the commentators said not even Hayne would save this lot.
            "The only time you start at the top is when you are digging a hole."
            - Jack Gibson

Comment

I'm the sole member, so far, of P.O.P.

Much like the F.O.F.F., the member(s) know the real problem at the Roosters. And it's just lucky that Maltese wasn't a sniffer dog.
              SUPER DRAGON!

Comment

Working...
              X