Match Fixing.........breaking news

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Johnny Tobin View Post
    Couldn't happen to a nicer club - apart from Souffs.

The only thing that would make it sweeter would be for Fulton to be involved

Comment

The hate meter.

Souffs, daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay liiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight, The Merge/feigning carnts, Manly

Comment

Originally posted by 2026 View Post
        The hate meter.

Souffs, daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay liiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight, The Merge/feigning carnts, Manly
        any room for the Bronco's and the Bulldogs? They would have to be in the mix somewhere.

Comment

Originally posted by Cockadoodledoo View Post

any room for the Bronco's and the Bulldogs? They would have to be in the mix somewhere.
          The Dogs don't bother me. I love lamb kebabs. The Broncos annoy me with all the special treatment they're gifted but i there's no hate involved.

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny Tobin View Post
            I heard there's six Manly players involved.
            I hear the same player involved in a possible fix while playing for us is the main culprit.

Chook.

Comment

Originally posted by Chook View Post

I hear the same player involved in a possible fix while playing for us is the main culprit.

Chook.
              Any clues for the uninformed ..............
              Roosters For Ever

Comment

Originally posted by PeeGee View Post

Any clues for the uninformed ..............
                read page 1 of this post, and or search the forum for the topic at the time.
                I was at the game, it was so dodgy.

Comment

Originally posted by Chookies74 View Post
                  read page 1 of this post, and or search the forum for the topic at the time.
                  I was at the game, it was so dodgy.
                  He was the worst thing that ever happened to our club,,,Ive always said it .Get ya willies out
                  Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe

Comment

Originally posted by The Brain View Post
                    He was the worst thing that ever happened to our club,,,Ive always said it .Get ya willies out
                    Was it against the Cows? I remember a few end of season floggings against the Cows. Both at home.............
                    Roosters For Ever

Comment

Originally posted by PeeGee View Post

Was it against the Cows? I remember a few end of season floggings against the Cows. Both at home.............
                      Fathers Day at the SFS.
                      We were up early, 12-0 I think, then.......
                      the big W made a break and some how we didn't score
                      Mini knocked on a easy kick return, he tried to catch it NFL style, they score the next set.
                      I think there was a wayward pass in or near the goal line hat led to a try
                      but the worst was just after half-time, JT wraps to a large blind, no adjustment in the defence, markers were lazy, JT creates an easy 3 on 2, Cows score. At the time I was bewildered, only later when the forum blew up did it make any sense.

Comment

Please remember, innocent until proven guilty. We expected the same for SKD.

Comment

Originally posted by Chookies74 View Post
                          Fathers Day at the SFS.
                          We were up early, 12-0 I think, then.......
                          the big W made a break and some how we didn't score
                          Mini knocked on a easy kick return, he tried to catch it NFL style, they score the next set.
                          I think there was a wayward pass in or near the goal line hat led to a try
                          but the worst was just after half-time, JT wraps to a large blind, no adjustment in the defence, markers were lazy, JT creates an easy 3 on 2, Cows score. At the time I was bewildered, only later when the forum blew up did it make any sense.
                          16-0 at half time to the Roosters with Thurston playing like Mitchell Pearce with hang over. A monstrous betting plunge at half time and the cowboys went on to win 32-16 with Thurston putting on a one man show.
                          SUPER DRAGON!

Comment

Yes - it was so obvious at the time.

I've mentioned it on here but I saw Pearce pretend to defend a couple of times in that match. Hmmmm.
                            Making Steve Naughton look like Vince Mellars...

Comment

From that wanker, Fitzsimmons:

"Meantime, it is, of course, not just the two Manly matches under renewed scrutiny, and one or two players involved in that 2009 match between the Roosters and the Cowboys may well be shifting uncomfortably.

Huge money was on the Cowboys to win by 13 points or more. The Roosters were ahead 16-0 at half-time, only to lose by – wouldn't you know it?? - 32-16!

The Herald reported at the time that the team broke down entirely because of it, with fingers pointed, and allegations made that the players concerned were, among other things, getting free services at a particular brothel ...

Stand by for more on that game to come out this week."
                              Last edited by Salvatori Grubber; 06-03-2016, 02:15 PM.
                              Making Steve Naughton look like Vince Mellars...

Comment

It stunk to high heaven, then and now. He may be a bald prat with a hot wife but FitzSimons isn't always wrong. That's him taking cues from his mate Rusty Fairfax.
                                SUPER DRAGON!

Comment

Working...
                                X