No announcement yet.

Match Fixing.........breaking news

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If some of our players, including those still there, were involved in match fixing I am totally in favour of publicly shaming them.

Comment

Originally posted by Salvatori Grubber View Post
      From that wanker, Fitzsimmons:

"Meantime, it is, of course, not just the two Manly matches under renewed scrutiny, and one or two players involved in that 2009 match between the Roosters and the Cowboys may well be shifting uncomfortably.

Huge money was on the Cowboys to win by 13 points or more. The Roosters were ahead 16-0 at half-time, only to lose by – wouldn't you know it?? - 32-16!

The Herald reported at the time that the team broke down entirely because of it, with fingers pointed, and allegations made that the players concerned were, among other things, getting free services at a particular brothel ...

Stand by for more on that game to come out this week."
      Yes some of our blokes were regular visitors at both an Atarmon and Chatswood establishment

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny. View Post

16-0 at half time to the Roosters with Thurston playing like Mitchell Pearce with hang over. A monstrous betting plunge at half time and the cowboys went on to win 32-16 with Thurston putting on a one man show.

The money just wasnt on the Cows to win, it was to win 13+ and the plunge came when they were down by 16 at half time, to make matters worse It was Fitzys last game. We also would have avoided the Spoon with that victory, Dog Act by those involved

Comment

While paying off players can be an effective match fixing strategy, to be sure you need to involve more than one.

If, on the other hand, you could corrupt a solitary official, you are on a winning strategy. Rugby League's rule enforcement offers so many opportunities for subjective decisions, any referee could easily determine the result of any match.

But that couldn't possibly happen, could it. Anybody who suggested it would be a tinfoil hat wearing conspiracy theorist.

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny. View Post
            It stunk to high heaven, then and now. He may be a bald prat with a hot wife but FitzSimons isn't always wrong. That's him taking cues from his mate Rusty Fairfax.
            Hot wife yuck...old and ugly.

Comment

Originally posted by Arties Pie View Post

Hot wife yuck...old and ugly.

Gee i would take Sam off the other brekkie show than the botox queen every day of the week

Comment

Kelli Underwood please, I'd change what she likes to order from the menu.

No more clam chowder for you huni.

Comment

Originally posted by stringaz View Post
                  Kelli Underwood please, I'd change what she likes to order from the menu.

No more clam chowder for you huni.

I like her laugh.

Sadly she is married now.

Comment

I've heard that Manly are stuffed. 4 current big name players and two obvious ones at Parra.

I hope it's true. Screw that virus of a club.

Comment

Originally posted by Tommy Smith View Post
                      I've heard that Manly are stuffed. 4 current big name players and two obvious ones at Parra.

I don't think they have four current big name players.

Careful what you wish for. Apparently they are also looking at our game against Cows in 2009 again.

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny Tobin View Post

Careful what you wish for. Apparently they are also looking at our game against Cows in 2009 again.
                        For years I thought that game was suss. Seems strange to look at it 7 years later. Unless there is a player who was involved in 2009 and 2015. I can only think of Willie Wanka

Comment

Originally posted by Tommy Smith View Post

if it was Foran what a fall from grace it would be

Comment

**** betting... should be banned!!!

Comment

Its probably wrong to throw people's names about but thinking about that betting spree Foran was said to have gone on. That is a lot of money to gamble unless you are really rich, really stupid or have a problem

Comment

Can we name names???? as i have 5...

Comment

Working...
                                X