Match Fixing.........breaking news

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Johnny. View Post
    It stunk to high heaven, then and now. He may be a bald prat with a hot wife but FitzSimons isn't always wrong. That's him taking cues from his mate Rusty Fairfax.
    I'm with you Johnny - she's a babe.
    Making Steve Naughton look like Vince Mellars...

Comment

Just think how easy it is. Associate with players how Paulo and seggy were last week. And then ask them who's in who's out who's playing injured. Teams put up last week's team sheet as a smokescreen to their opponent. But the players know. The average mug puts their money on their team and then these blokes hit the market at its peak. It's a sham. And theres no evidence left behind.

Comment

Originally posted by Elvis Rooster View Post
        Its probably wrong to throw people's names about but thinking about that betting spree Foran was said to have gone on. That is a lot of money to gamble unless you are really rich, really stupid or have a problem

The rumour in the paper was that Hayson was placing those bets on Foran's account.

Comment

Of course it could be that, we were simply useless in the Cows game and got run over.
          Wouldn't be the first time.

Comment

Originally posted by Salvatori Grubber View Post
            I'm with you Johnny - she's a babe.
            I've worked with her (during a brief stint at Chanel No 9) and she was the most pleasant, engaging, charming, intellectually rigorous woman I've ever met. How she got the meathead is beyond my comprehension.
            SUPER DRAGON!

Comment

Can we get the stats from those games in question? For example, missed tackles, errors and penalties conceded?
              That should give a good indication on which players were "suspect"!

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny Tobin View Post

The rumour in the paper was that Hayson was placing those bets on Foran's account.
                That's interesting cause that would confirm that at the least Foran is involved with a known criminal. Geez this could become bad but I think life bans should be imposed on the guilty. Think about all the small guys placing and losing bets. I just don't like all this gambling on matches these days

Comment

Originally posted by Elvis Rooster View Post

That's interesting cause that would confirm that at the least Foran is involved with a known criminal. Geez this could become bad but I think life bans should be imposed on the guilty. Think about all the small guys placing and losing bets. I just don't like all this gambling on matches these days

Some of our guys had and still do have an association with Hayson, this is not just a Manly Foran thing, i believe Foran's other brother works in a "consulting" role for him also, lets not put the cart before the horse, if this plays out, a lot more clubs than Manly may be affected

Comment

Originally posted by itshowwedoitinthedruitt View Post

Some of our guys had and still do have an association with Hayson, this is not just a Manly Foran thing, i believe Foran's other brother works in a "consulting" role for him also, lets not put the cart before the horse, if this plays out, a lot more clubs than Manly may be affected
                    man this could be a huge scandal. I tell you if any of our guys are involved they need life bans too. I really hope they aren't. There has been a lot of talk about that 2009 match for a long time. Fitzy's last game too.

Comment

Who cares, it's only a rort if you're not in on it. Hayson would be great to party with !!

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny Tobin View Post

Why though? None of them came off. 75k down the gurgler at tracks and races that come under virtually nil scrutiny and could easily be fixed if you were in that game.

Comment

Originally posted by Easts75 View Post
                          Who cares, it's only a rort if you're not in on it. Hayson would be great to party with !!
                          Honestly I care. I want our players totally committed to their roles and would break my heart to think our guys might not try to win every time they play

Comment

Originally posted by JAF View Post
                            Can we get the stats from those games in question? For example, missed tackles, errors and penalties conceded?
                            That should give a good indication on which players were "suspect"!
                            Just go to NRL match stats 2015. Round 24 v parramatta and round 16 v Souths

Comment

The commencement of the rort - The Inglis controversial try in origin 2012 - newspapers the next day boasting gambling to go up to the minute. It is s blight on the game and starts with the NRL partnership with Sportsbet.
                              Click on the link

http://en.kiosko.net/au/2012-05-24/n...telegraph.html

Comment

I reckon even my dog knows who one of the main culprits are, ha ha ch 9 news didn't do him any favours as he boarded the bus to go to the ground tonight., the camera followed him every step

Comment

Working...
                                X