No announcement yet.

From left of Centre

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Id have hastings snr as our halfback before the ex vermin filth gambling addict. Why anyone would suggest that grub besmirch our colours is beyond me.
    Supporting the RW&B, through good times and bad times.

Comment

Originally posted by novice chook View Post
      Id have hastings snr as our halfback before the ex vermin filth gambling addict. Why anyone would suggest that grub besmirch our colours is beyond me.
      You are entitled to your opinion like I am mine.

He would be too old, Gary Freeman, Andrew Walker or Brad Fittler would be better options than Kevin Hastings. Sandow would be better still.
      Originally posted by King Salvo 'Tedesco and Woods will be more than likely Dogs signings but both will give Tigers last shot - we are not in the race anymore'

Comment

A no from me, problem gambler, drinker and as a depth option would cost too much.

Comment

There have been some truly woeful suggestions for signings this week.

Comment

This is nothing more than an attempt to make the Albert Kelly suggestion appear almost normal
            The Internet is a place for posting silly things
            Try and be serious and you will look stupid
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Mickie Lane View Post
              I actually think if Connor Watson was given the opportunity at halfback & was given years to develop that he could replace Pearce one day. The only other halfback that the Roosters should ever consider is the bloke that replaces Cherry Evan at Manly, Apisai Koroisau.
              You'll get your wish tomorrow.

Comment

Originally posted by theGman View Post

You'll get your wish tomorrow.
                Not good news for Hastings Gman 😔

Comment

Wow, well that will at least make for an interesting match today. It seems Robbo et al have decided to try as many combos as makes sense, until someone truly grabs the position. Fair play, I suppose – as long as we don't get the spoon.
                  Making Steve Naughton look like Vince Mellars...

Comment

Working...
                  X