No announcement yet.

Where the Bloody hell were yers?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

see you all next week . looking at the game from the roosters box with uncle Nick.
    1911 1912 1913 1923 1935 1936 1937 1940 1945 1974 1975 2002 2013 2018 2019 2020

Comment

3622? On tv it looked as though there might be 200 people including the players, officials and the team's staff.

Comment

At least 3600, they may have exaggerated with the 22

Comment

Bay 17...

Comment

Originally posted by itshowwedoitinthedruitt View Post
            3622 was the posted crowd figure, plenty of undercover seats, no waiting, easy exits from car parks, apart from you interstate fans and ones in the emergency zones, Thanks for not showing up, made my night a whole lot easier.

Also thanks to the 20 Tigers fans i was able to count
            Lucky there were 3622 there.
            Plenty of undercover seats...yes, 'all' wet.

Gale blowing, torrential rain, Sydney flooded, homes being washed into the sea...and no roof on Allianz Stadium.

These days League fans are simply not going to pay their hard-earned money to sit in wet and miserable conditions to watch games.
            They'll stay home and watch it in their warm, dry, living rooms on their big screen tvs...'free'.

To get fans out of their homes and to the games...the NRL has to provide them with a pleasant experience.
            Attending yesterday's game at Allianz was in no way pleasant.

Comment

Originally posted by bondi-boy View Post

Lucky there were 3622 there.
              Plenty of undercover seats...yes, 'all' wet.

Gale blowing, torrential rain, Sydney flooded, homes being washed into the sea...and no roof on Allianz Stadium.

These days League fans are simply not going to pay their hard-earned money to sit in wet and miserable conditions to watch games.
              They'll stay home and watch it in their warm, dry, living rooms on their big screen tvs...'free'.

To get fans out of their homes and to the games...the NRL has to provide them with a pleasant experience.
              The win wasn't too fowl..

Comment

I'll be happy to sit in those conditions again as long as we get the win!!!

Comment

Originally posted by bondi-boy View Post

This comment is worthy of its own thread. When will the NRL and its clubs begin to provide value for money?

Comment

Originally posted by JAF View Post
                    I'll be happy to sit in those conditions again as long as we get the win!!!

Yeah, I remember one day at the old Penrith Park when the hill turned to mud and the rain made it hard to be sure what was happening on the field.
                    But we won, so no one cared.

I watched the wests game on austar from bed under a dooner, but I opened the windows and it was blowing a gale outside !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                    X