Throw the Chequebook at Teddy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Throw the Chequebook at Teddy

Love Lattrell but Tedesco is next level, best number 1 in the game, Lattrell can play many roles, the amount of pressure he would take off all the playmakers is priceless, his whole family are Chooks fans including him, bring him home Nick

No.

Comment

Yes, Latrell can play halfback if need be

Comment

Probably could have bumped up one of the many Teddy posts 😃😃 wishful thinking but Tigers are not letting him go.
        Embrace the Hate! JC

Comment

No.

Comment

Yes

Comment

I think he will be the best player in the game in the next 2-3 years so yeah I wouldn't mind a crack at him as Latrell can probably play centre or 5/8 but if we don't get him I won't lose any sleep.

If we were to go after anyone in the next 2 years I would be saving up the money for the Milf and if we were to let go/or lose both Hastings and Pearce I would go for the Milf and Ash Taylor.
              Originally posted by boogie

"There's a lot of people competing for title of dumbest chookpen member such as Tommy S, Rusty, Johnny, ROC, Tobin but without a doubt you are the worst, youre thick as a brick christ this is the dumbest thing I've read in a long time you should go back to supporting the panthers"

Comment

Originally posted by Braith Anasta's Wallet View Post
                No.
                Do you have something against a first class ball player in the team?

Comment

No.

Comment

Originally posted by Parkway_Drive View Post
                    I think he will be the best player in the game in the next 2-3 years so yeah I wouldn't mind a crack at him as Latrell can probably play centre or 5/8 but if we don't get him I won't lose any sleep.

If we were to go after anyone in the next 2 years I would be saving up the money for the Milf and if we were to let go/or lose both Hastings and Pearce I would go for the Milf and Ash Taylor.
                    The milf won't leave. I'm sure he's on a mil + a year. And about 400k on the cap.. How impressive is ash Taylor? I hope the titans can keep him as elegy and Taylor will be great to watch together.

Comment

But we just signed a superstar in Gordon

Comment

Teddy, YES please. Politis has the dosh so dangle the carrot.

EVERYTHING he does is @ fast speed.

IMO he can successfully make a fist of centre ala Jennings.

Comment

I would love us to make Tedesco an offer.

1. Tedesco

6. Matterson
                          7. Pearce
                          12. Friend

Interchange - Watson

Comment

Working...
                          X