• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't get the Johns hate.

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny Tobin View Post

I think a lot are worried that he might be a bad influence on some of the playing group?

I've got no idea myself.

Comment

Both Johns brothers are a disgrace , but also bullet proof. How they are both in the media is beyond me.

Comment

Lol So that fat sack of slimy filth Peter Peters tries to divert the blame for his clubs woes onto Joey, and we all swallow it 'hook, line and sinker'?

Comment

Originally posted by eddie View Post

I think a lot are worried that he might be a bad influence on some of the playing group?

I've got no idea myself.
            That's the thing. As a one to one coach though, he would have to be a massive plus. When he isn't dicking around on MMM and talking serious football, he definitely knows what he is talking about.

Comment

Originally posted by Tommy Smith View Post
              Lol So that fat sack of slimy filth Peter Peters tries to divert the blame for his clubs woes onto Joey, and we all swallow it 'hook, line and sinker'?

For years he has been telling us what good boys those Stewarts are. I would love them to be in this up to their neck.

Comment

Originally posted by Keith View Post
                Both Johns brothers are a disgrace , but also bullet proof. How they are both in the media is beyond me.
                Why are they both a disgrace? Because they like to get on it? Please.

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny Tobin View Post
                  Tall poppy.

Comment

I believe Joey was behind sending Jackson back to play for the Wyong Roos, and then him coming back last week made him relies what he needed to do, he's running and kicking game was one of the best games he has played for us, and Matterson's kicking game was good too.

​"GIVE JOEY SOME CREDIT"

and,

"LET THE RESURGENCE BEGIN, GO YOU MIGHTY ROOSTERS!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Cockadoodledoo View Post

. As a one to one coach though, he would have to be a massive plus. .
                      Was the Johns/Hastings catfight just scuttlebut ??

Comment

Working...
                      X