NRL's latest joke.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NRL's latest joke.

They've given us game managers, trophy sharing and mystery team colours.
    Now we have the Match Review Lottery.

Some players can touch the game managers , and some cannot.

Some players can shoulder charge, and some cannot.

And sticking out your arm by a reflex action, and accidently slapping a bloke in the face, is an "off with his head" type crime.

But if you feel like deliberately stomping on a blokes balls while he's on the ground, well that's no problem.

Fair dinkum.

If the NRL is going to stop from becoming a complete joke some consistency would be nice.
    Last edited by Elvis Rooster; 06-07-2016, 02:28 PM.

Comment

yeah , jokes are supposed to be funny.............like bronco's pty ltd jerseys

Comment

Tony Archer sees himself as untouchable. He has been in the abuse of power business all his life. The optional application of rules is part of his ego trip, see his public comments re:Fergo/Morris/Mitchell disallowed roosters try from dogs game.

And there's no reason to doubt he's untouchable. He's been doing a terrible, biased job for years and still there is no talk of him getting the bullet.

Comment

Originally posted by player 1 View Post
          Tony Archer sees himself as untouchable .
          Cameron Smith is untouchable as well.
          He is another nrl joke, in fact when he retires he's gonna star in a sitcom called "Everybody loves Cameron".

Got stuck with a Smith lover while in hospital, as if that were'nt bad enough on it's pat malone, but this is qld I guess.
          Anyrate this goose is telling me what a legend Smith is , and people don't realise how much control he has over games through the game managers.
          I'm saying that if the game were'nt so corrupt we'd have referees again, who would be impartial.
          Plus no amount of Smith brown-nosing should influence any decisions anyway.
          But apparently this bloke got his theory from ray warren, and he says warren would know lots more about rugby league than a neville like me.........
          But I says fair dinkum, my effing dog knows more than ray bloody warren and ...............
          sorry , raving again

Comment

So the take out from this is that Cameron Smith is Abe Saffron and the Referees are all Darcy Lawler.

SUPER DRAGON!

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny. View Post
              So the take out from this is that Cameron Smith is Abe Saffron and the Referees are all Darcy Lawler.
              Smith is Richie Cunningham, and the game managers are a bunch of Potsie's with whistles.

Comment

Modern players have gotta beware
                And make sure they say prayers every night,
                Coz if the game managers don't screw 'em
                The match review lottery just might.

Comment

the nrl appoints cummins for the storm game.hmmmm

Comment

Try watching Super League. At least in the bunker they have the bottle to over turn a referees on field decision! I'm yet to see one over turned in the SL. Refereeing is 100x worse in England

Comment

Originally posted by eddie View Post

Smith is Richie Cunningham, and the game managers are a bunch of Potsie's with whistles.
                      When it comes to manipulating ....I would've gone with the analogy of Smith as Colonel Hogan and the whistle blowers as Colonel Klink

Comment

I'd have Cameron Smith as Jimmy Hoffa and Tony Archer is Jimmy Savile.

Chook.

Comment

Originally posted by Hawkeye View Post
                          When it comes to manipulating ....I would've gone with the analogy of Smith as Colonel Hogan and the whistle blowers as Colonel Klink
                          lol Hawk

What was the fat sergeant's name?
                          He is Archer, "I know nothing"..............

Comment

Originally posted by Rooster_UK View Post
                            Try watching Super League. At least in the bunker they have the bottle to over turn a referees on field decision! I'm yet to see one over turned in the SL. Refereeing is 100x worse in England

Mate, forgot about the bunker.
                            It provides proof that even if a game manager watches something 20 times he'll still f*ck it up.

NRL fans have suffered for so long, and then they hit us with the bunker.
                            Was it an accident, or did the bastards do it to us on purpose?

Comment

Originally posted by Chook View Post
                              I'd have Cameron Smith as Jimmy Hoffa and Tony Archer is Jimmy Savile.
                              Chook.
                              Or Smith as Blackadder and Archer as Baldrick?

Comment

Working...
                              X