SKD injury update

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SKD injury update

Roosters radio had SKD on this week, no definite timetable for his return, club concerned if they rush him back he will do more damage to the toe injury.

currently doing mainly non weight bearing exercise to keep fit to allow toe to heal properly.

didn't sound confident of playing this week, just going to be one of those injuries that will be a week to week thing.

I heard that he was "touch and go" this week. I expect him back the following week.

Comment

Originally posted by fletch View Post
      Roosters radio had SKD on this week, no definite timetable for his return, club concerned if they rush him back he will do more damage to the toe injury.

currently doing mainly non weight bearing exercise to keep fit to allow toe to heal properly.

didn't sound confident of playing this week, just going to be one of those injuries that will be a week to week thing.
      Great to hear he's taking the time to heal properly. I know players don't wanna let down their mates, but IMO playing with an injury is letting down your mates big time because you're a huge liability, you're not as strong as you should be and you could leave the team with a 3-man bench if your injury flares up during the game.

A player who cares about his mates will take the time needed to recover and follow the doctor's advice the whole way through recovery.

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny Tobin View Post
        I heard that he was "touch and go" this week. I expect him back the following week.

What's with foot injuries this year. They sound bloody complex.
        Roosters For Ever

Comment

Originally posted by ism22 View Post

Great to hear he's taking the time to heal properly. I know players don't wanna let down their mates, but IMO playing with an injury is letting down your mates big time because you're a huge liability, you're not as strong as you should be and you could leave the team with a 3-man bench if your injury flares up during the game.

A player who cares about his mates will take the time needed to recover and follow the doctor's advice the whole way through recovery.
          I agree. Its just like heroes in an office who refuse to take a sick day and in fact infect everyone else with their germs. Who are they helping? Same deal with players coming back early. Let the injury heal and think longterm

Comment

Harden up Skid.

We need you bruva.

Comment

Working...
            X