RTS
    Jimmy
    Jenko
    Pearce
    Cordner
    SKD
    Napa
    Liu

So that's 8 high class players. We lost 3 through our own doing. The others are just a continuation of awful luck during 'one of those seasons'.

And to top it off I felt we played an awesome Storm team. Their forwards are outstanding and the 1, 7, 9 are ridiculous.

They'll probably win the comp this year.

Don't get me wrong we were very poor. Some players moreso than others. But floggings at this level aren't surprising when you lose so much talent and you have a continued run of bad luck.

Meh, it's not like we can get relegated.

Comment

With the team named this week and our looking at our backline and bench I really thought tonight we may get pumped but what disappointed me was the lack of effort from some of our players.

Wearing our colours should be also a source of pride and a priviliege but as a lot of the players are well remunerated they don't seem to care.

Guys like Guerra and Evans were skylarking and waving to crowd leaving the ground after the shite the team served up.

Toops needs to go to Rugby League School to learn to play and if he passes maybe he can play for Wyong. Tbh he wouldn't be good enough to play in my park touch football team as he seems to lack any skill or desire.

I walked past a crowd of people going to the Culture Club concert at the Hordern next door and thought to myself (as a fan of heavy metal music) would have it been less painful to see Boy George and his boys play a set or would have Boy George and his boys put up more of fight?
      Originally posted by boogie

"There's a lot of people competing for title of dumbest chookpen member such as Tommy S, Rusty, Johnny, ROC, Tobin but without a doubt you are the worst, youre thick as a brick christ this is the dumbest thing I've read in a long time you should go back to supporting the panthers"

Comment

Originally posted by Parkway_Drive View Post
        With the team named this week and our looking at our backline and bench I really thought tonight we may get pumped but what disappointed me was the lack of effort from some of our players.

Wearing our colours should be also a source of pride and a priviliege but as a lot of the players are well remunerated they don't seem to care.

Guys like Guerra and Evans were skylarking and waving to crowd leaving the ground after the shite the team served up.

Toops needs to go to Rugby League School to learn to play and if he passes maybe he can play for Wyong. Tbh he wouldn't be good enough to play in my park touch football team as he seems to lack any skill or desire.

I walked past a crowd of people going to the Culture Club concert at the Hordern next door and thought to myself (as a fan of heavy metal music) would have it been less painful to see Boy George and his boys play a set or would have Boy George and his boys put up more of fight?
        Even Boy George would have punched holes in our cream puffs tonight, figs even Cheyse Blair bent our blokes over and gave them. Reeming

Comment

Working...
        X